10. Safe

Months had passed and no more attacks had happened. The weather was warmer and it was a perfect day for Quidditch. Gryffindor was playing against Hufflepuff. Instead of the scarlet and gold, Olivia was wearing her yellow and black.

She walked into the great Hall for breakfast and headed to see the twins. "Hello boys, fueling up for the match I see?" She said watching Fred stuff his face with scrambled eggs.

"Ollie, I see today you are not an honorary lion. I hope you won't be too sad when we crush the puffs then!" George teased

"Oh my dear Georgie, I will be just fine. Don't worry, I'll have my shoulder ready for you to cry on, after you lose." She said knocking her knuckle against his chin.

"Alright Ollie, that's enough trash talk, get a move on before it gets out of hand." Wood told the girl.

"Fine, I'll be leaving, don't forget to Knock on Wood today, you'll need the extra luck!" She teased, ruffing up the twins hair and headed to her house table.

Sitting down next to Cedric, she loaded up his plate full of eggs and sausages.

"Ollie if I eat all that I'll get sick." Cedric said

"You need to load up, so you'll have plenty of energy to burn off. I want a win today Diggory!" She explained, forcing the fork into his hand.

"You know I want to win just as badly, right?" Said Cedric jokingly

"Oh I know, but you know there's nothing I love more than bragging rights!"

"So humble of you, I'm gonna head on to the pitch, Ollie you want to come?" Said Jo, getting up from her seat.

"Yeah I'm ready!" Olivia said through a mouthful of toast, she took a swig of pumpkin juice. "Good luck Ced!" She kissed the top of his head, and left with Jo.

In the stands, Olivia was bouncing on her converse feet. She wore her jumper that Mrs.Weasley mad her for Christmas, this year it was a yellow sweater with a large O in black on the chest. Olivia traded out her buns for two French braids that she laced with yellow and black ribbon. And because of the warmer weather she decided to paint a yellow and black stripe on both cheeks instead of a full face of paint.

"Oi! Olivia you got a little something right here on your face!" Oliver Wood teased as he flew by on a warmup, pointing to his cheek.

"Ha ha, so funny Wood!" She sarcastically said, making the gryffindor captain laugh

Down on the quidditch pitch, the game was getting ready to begin. Mcgongall came running onto the field with a microphone in hand, she announced the the game was canceled.

"What? You can't cancel quidditch Professor!" Complained Wood, landing next to the witch.

Ignoring him, she continued to say, "Everyone is to return to the House common rooms and wait for their Heads of house. As quickly as possible."