71. Blowing Kisses

Joke:
How does Voldemort know Nagini likes him?
-Because she gives him Hugs and Hisses!

Song:
Buttercup by Jullian & Sophie Wood - the vibe of this song is what really started the idea of Ollie and her story. Ollie has always felt like an extension of me, and I wanted her to be bigger than life and full of it at the same time. So, I dedicate this song to our Ollie, without her I wouldn't be whole.

CANNON:
After seeing Neville and his parents at St. Mungos, Olivia had sent the boy a large parcel of Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, attached to it was a note.

"Neville,
I am sorry for the evasion of privacy. I understand. I hope you enjoy these sweets and share them with those you care for.

You can tell her, that Lily sent them. Or if you choose not to that's fine also. I hope it makes her happy, all the same.
-Ollie"

Neville had thanked her when they returned to school, they became great friends and ever since then Olivia has tutored him in Potions.

-author
_______________________________

Olivia rose with the Sun, snuggled between George and Fred. She climbed over Fred, and got out of bed. She gathered her things and left the Lions tower.

Closing the portrait behind her, she heard a voice say, "You and the elves are the only ones that are up at dawn, in this whole castle." Said the Fat Lady.

"Sleep is for the weak," Olivia joked in a hushed voice. "Will you let the twins know I'll see them at breakfast, for me?"

"Of course, only for you I will play messenger." Said the Fat Lady.

"Thank you, have a good day!" Said Olivia waving goodbye.

"You too, Ollie." The portrait replied. Ever since Olivia repaired the portraits canvas, the Fat Lady has always been kind and welcoming to Olivia when she would come and visit the boys.

The corridors were silent as she made her way to the barrels and changed for the day. Olivia sat at the lions table, eating her breakfast as she went over the plan in her head.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see it was her Dad. "Good morning," Olivia chirped.

"Madam Pomfrey says your recovery has been going well, and that your weigh ins have improved." Snape said in a hushed voice.

"Yeah, that's probably thanks to Fred and George. They carry food and snacks on them at all times, and slowly the nightmares are getting easier to handle. I don't wake up hoarse anymore." Olivia told him.

"I'm pleased to hear that. But if you ever are in need of a sleeping draught-"

"Dad, I appreciate it but I don't need it. But you know I was gonna ask you about this one potion I've been researching. Hold on let me find my notes-" Olivia said pulling out her books and flipping through them. A sketch she had done fell out and landed by Snapes feet.

"It's in here somewhere." Olivia mumbled while she searched. Snape picked up the parchment off the floor, and turned it over to see what it was.

Olivia had sketched herself. Her curly hair around her face, along with every detailed freckle and dimple was drawn.