91. In This Life

Olivia could hear whispering around her. She was curled up on the couch, still wearing the blue jean shorts, t-shirt, and flannel, that she had on when she first got to the Den. She couldn't remember when she had fallen asleep, but she get scent Reid near by. The smell of cedar, rain, and evergreens, was how she recognized him, but she could smell others, that she knew belonged to Remus and Sirius.

She opened her eyes in the darkness only the fire was going. In the dim lightening, she could see Reid, Remus, and Sirius by the doorway of the kitchen, talking in hushed voices.

"She's awake," She heard Reid whisper. They turned to look at her. Olivia sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Whats going on?" she asked, noticing the distressed looks on their faces. The three men shared a look of pity. "Someone better tell me right now."

•••••

George felt like someone threw a brick at his chest. She was standing there in the doorway with Reid behind her looking confused. But Olivia she looked mad.

There was only a handful of times that he had seen her that mad, and the person on the other end of her rage should be scared of her when she gets like that.

She looked to Charlie, the flames in her eyes but relief lifted off her shoulders slightly.

"What am I not suppose to know, George? Is it what Charlie has been doing for the last three days of him missing? Or I guess staying away it seems like. Here I was worried sick, but apparently Charlie was fine on his own the whole time." Olivia said coming into the room.

"Olivia I can explain-" Charlie started, George stood there with his mouth gapped open, completely speechless.

"I don't have time to listen to your excuses, we came here for a reason." She said and turned to Reid. "If Charlie is here, then who could it be. Everyone else has been accounted for."

"Whats happened?" Charlie asked.

"We were tipped off that an Order Member has been captured and we assumed it was you. We came here to get the twins for an emergency meeting." Reid explained.

"Wait, where's Fred?" Olivia said panicked.

"He went out with Angelina." George said, finally finding his voice.

"Send a patronus. Now." Olivia told him.

George looked around feeling his pockets for his wand and found it on the floor where he had been knocked out. He casted a patronus. "Check in. If you don't within the next half hour, then we know." George said sending the vapor bird on its way.

"We need to get to Headquarters." She said turning on her heel and apparating, leaving the men behind.

"You really screwed up." Reid said to Charlie.

"You need to be honest with her." Charlie looked to his brother. "Please, for my sake. I can't tell her why I left without revealing your truth."

"I will, but right now we need to find Fred." George said grabbing his jacket and throwing it on.

"What is it?" Reid asked. George and Charlie shared a look. "What? What could it possible be? Its not like you are in love with Olivia or something." Reid said laughing.

George and Charlie looked away from one another. Reid choked on his laugh. "You're in love with her?" he asked George.

"Lets just say that everyone in this room has or had very strong feelings for Ollie at some point in time." George said.

Charlie rolled his eyes, "If one more person confesses their feelings for her or tries anything, I'm going to stop asking questions and just start feeding people to dragons."