42. Inked

The next day, the Weasleys planned to make their arrival.

Olivia had not been able to owl the twins since being at headquarters and she was more than ready to see them.

She prepared a large dinner, for them and any of the Order members that wished to stay after the meeting. She went around using her wand to fill vases with flowers through the home, especially in all the bedrooms. Trying her best to make the place look better.

The Weasleys arrived and Olivia greeted them all in the hallway. Hugging the redheads and Hermione.

"So this is why Mum said not to owl you, Ollie!" Said Fred wrapping an arm over her shoulders guiding her farther into the house.

"Yeah could have mentioned you was part of the bloody Order!" Said George behind them.

"You know why I didn't tell you, but I'm glad you all know now! I've missed my boys!" She told them happily.

After everyone picked their rooms, Molly ushered off all the children before the meeting started. Of course they complained the whole time, but they left nonetheless.

Snape arrived the last minute and Olivia was thrilled to see him, but the look on his face said that this meeting wasn't going to be a Routine meeting. Before she could ask, Dumbledore strolled in looking furious.

The whole room took their seats in silence. Olivia looked at the headmaster, his eyes flaming- no twinkle in sight. Then he broke the news.

Harry had been attacked by two dementors tonight. In Surrey. In front of his cousin. And was almost expelled but Dumbledore had talk the Ministry into at least giving him a trial.

There could have been a contest for who was angrier, between Sirius and Olivia. Both of them was yelling back and forth- raging about why this could have happened. They reluctantly sat back down, Olivias grip on the arms of the wooden chair made the wood whine.

Dumbledore explained that a group would be sent out to retrieve Harry, of course Sirius and Olivia were denied the right to go.

It was a long 5 days they had to wait. Olivia was so on edge that after helping Mrs.Weasley cook, she often made excuses to skip meals, or taking a few bites and pushing her food around her plate as if she was eating.

But to everyone around her, Olivia made sure to smile and laugh. She filled the room with jokes when the tension was too high.

Every day until it was time to go get Harry they had a meeting. On the third day of waiting, Olivia had a reason to smile again.

One plus of having so many people around was that Olivia got the opportunity to take loads of photos.

"Smile!" Olivia shouted before Sliding down the banister camera in hand. She snapped photos all the way down the stairs of the occupants walking down them. Not thinking about if anyone would be in the way at the end of banister, she yelled a warning to a red headed body that was in her crash zone.

 Not thinking about if anyone would be in the way at the end of banister, she yelled a warning to a red headed body that was in her crash zone