16. Yearbook

Christmas came and went. Hufflepuff had lost to Ravenclaw, before the term ended. They were in February and Olivia was getting ready for the school picture day she had set up. She had plastered flyers up everywhere in the school, about the picture day.

Olivia had permission from her teachers to skip class for the day. Early that morning she loaded up all her gear and set up her spot. She pinned up a backdrop for the individual photos of all the students and staff. Positioned a stool, and her camera on its tripod and had her cart of film on stand by.

She was in the spacious chamber that was connected to the Great Hall, after sitting up her things she went to grab breakfast.

When she walked in, and had noticed that a lot of people had been dressed neat, with their hair polished and looking their best. All of which made Olivia feel so excited to get to work!

She dropped down between the twins. "There's our photographer! All ready for today?" Asked George

"Just about, I got Colin Creevey in the dark room today developing film as I take the photos, the heads of houses know when to bring down each year. And I got my two favorite guys to be my runners for today." said Olivia enthusiastically, taking the tea that George had made and pushed to her.

"Anything to be out of class all day, and what more fun than to help our girl!" said Fred eating the porridge that Olivia put her blueberries into.

"I've been preparing for this for months, I just want it to turn out great! I just want to do my best!" Olivia heaved a sigh

"Of course you will love, look at your support team, we've got your back!" said George.

"I better hurry off, I'm taking a few of the teachers pictures soon, and then my first group. You two meet me after you finish eating, and I'll put you to work." she said and stood kissed their heads and ran off.

Olivia had Dumbledore first on her list for photos and she didn't want to be late. She focused her camera, fixed the lighting with her wand, and waited for the wizard.

"Good morning dear, look at you! All ready to go!" Dumbledore entered looking around at her setup.

"Good morning!" She chirped with a smile.

"Had to make sure I was the first photo of the day, while my hair still has some volume." He said adjusting his hair to make sure it wasn't flat.

Fred and George joined the room, looking around also, to admire Olivias setup. "Ollie, this looks great, looks so professional." Fred said with a obvious wink, to play her up better in front of Dumbledore.

"Come on over! I told you I was gonna make you work today!" Waving them in she handed them each a clip board with a schedule. "Alright I've divided everything up between you both, so while one of George's groups are in here, Fred will have time to go get his, and vice versa. Everyone know what they're doing?" She asked.

"Yes!" they chorused together, with little salutes to the ginger girl.

"Wonderful, now, Professor, if you want to take a seat there for me." She directed the headmaster who was waiting patiently.

Dumbledore sat in the stool, "Now Ollie, make sure to make me look good, and don't get my bad side." He joked.

"You've never had a bad side sir. Now angle a little to the left, perfect! Now smile!" Olivia looked into the view finder, and captured the photo. Pulling back she seen that the twins and the old wizard was smiling at her proudly. "The first of many!" She cheered grinning widely.

The day continued on, picture after picture was taken. Group after group, house after house. With a few teachers scattered in between.

The twins insisted on taking serious and funny faced pictures. Filch declared Mrs.Norris had to be in his photo with him. Even the ghosts got in on the action, although it took the Bloody Baron threatening Peeves to get him to stay still.

GINGERSNAPSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें