68. Changes and Captures

The newest issue of The Quibbler was released and Olivia's words gain attention. The morning the issue was dropped, Olivia experienced several long stares and glances during breakfast.

As she made her way through the school, several Hufflepuffs patted her on the back. Others would give her a soft smile and a nod.

She ran into Harry in the corridor between classes. "Ollie, I'm sorry I didn't warn you about the article-" he started to say.

"Harry, don't be sorry. I completely understand why you did it!" She said.

"I didn't think about the attention you may get once it was released and I certainly didn't think that you would want to tell your side, honestly I just wasn't thinking at all. I just was tired of the truth being shadowed." Harry explained.

"Harry, dear, I understand I promise. I think you are incredibly brave for sharing what happened. I couldn't bring myself to go in full detail like you, but I did want to remind everyone what's important. I'm so proud of you little duck. Truly." Olivia patted his cheek.

"Thanks Ollie, and thank you, for what you wrote about Cedric. I've been having a rough go lately and it's nice to have the reminded why this is all so important." Harry said with a soft smile.

"I'm always here for you." She said, he gave her a nod and headed to class.

Later that evening half of the entire school had shown their gratitude to Olivia. Cho Chang personally thanked her for what she wrote.

Professor Sprout gave Hufflepuff 20 points just for Olivia passing her a shovel. During meals, she even seen a few students taking a moment to pay their respects at Cedric's portrait.

The events of that day warmed Olivia's heart. Nothing could dampen her mood not even when Umbridge stopped her in the corridor.

"Miss Evans. May I have a word?" Said the toad.

"If you insist," said Olivia standing next to the short round woman.

"It has come to my attention that you gave an interview to a reporter for The Quibbler."

"No professor." Said Olivia

"So you deny that there is an article with your name taking credit for it in that magazine?" Said Umbridge snuggly.

"There is an article, yes. But no one interviewed me for it. I simply submitted to a reporter." stated Olivia.

"Maybe you are unaware that recent I passed an Educational decree stating-"

"Any student found in possession of the magazine The Quibbler will be expelled." Interrupted Olivia. "You can search my belonging, I do not have the magazine in my possession, Professor. And clearly your education decree says nothing about contacting a reporter for said magazine." Olivia smirked as the smuggle look melted on Umbridge's face.

"Well then.. I-I-"

"If there is nothing else you would like to discuss I must really be going now, Professor Sprout asked me to deliver this sage to Professor Firenze. You know our new Divination teacher?" Olivia added, "I hope you enjoyed the article, have a good evening Professor."

Olivia left the toad with her face was turning a shade of red. She found the new Divination classroom on the ground floor, and knocked. Someone on the other side told her to enter.

Inside the classroom had be transformed in a spring like forest. With moss and trees decorating the room, Olivia could have sworn that she had gone outside.

"Olivia Evans, come in." Said Firenze as he strolled around the room.

"Professor Sprout asked me to deliver this sage to you." She said handing him the drawl string sack of the herb. "Love what you done to the place," she said looking around.