59. P for Percy

That night Olivia slept soundlessly, not a single nightmare came for her, and nor did she have to have someone by her side to chase them away.

Charlie had kissed her sweetly, as if he couldn't get enough of her. Reluctantly he finally went to his own room, smirking back at Olivia as she gave him a lazily grin watching him walk down the hallway.

The next morning she woke with presents at the foot of her bed waiting to be opened. Mrs. Weasley had made Olivia an apron this year, ironically Olivia had made her one too. The twins got her a new paint set, Olivia had designed their joke shop logo as their gift this year.

Harry had given her a couple books on Muggle artists. And she had knitted him another cardigan for the DA lessons. Remus had gifted her special bookmarks, one that was metal flames, another metal feather, and one shaped as a crescent moon.

His gift from her was a note explaining that she had her Dad teach her how to make the Wolfsbane potion and next full moon she would be sending it to him.

There was three people that she wanted to exchange gifts in person with, Sirius, Charlie, and her Dad. Still in her pajamas she patted down to Charlie's room, knocking once and walking in.

"Happy Christmas!" She shouted causing Charlie to startle and fall out of bed. "Oops sorry," she said giving him a wary smile as he got to his feet.

Charlie wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in, "Happy Christmas Ollie," he said kissing her.

She pulled away and handed him his gift, "Open it!" She said excitedly. Charlie gave her a small smile and unwrapped the gift.

Inside was a medium size tote bag that zipped, Olivia had charmed it to be extended so he could fit whatever he needed into it and not run out of room.

"I thought that you could use it for when you travel so you don't have to lug baggage and stuff. I charmed it, so you can fit whatever you want in it." She explained.

"I'm sure it will be easier to carry than trunks and luggage back and forth." He said, "Thank you." He kissed her cheek. Charlie walked to his bedside table and pick up a present and handed it to her.

Olivia unwrapped it and opened the lid, inside was a small ring with a family crest, as she looked at it she realized it was the Snape Family crest.

Amor et Virtus. She read the words scripted on the crest. Love and Virtue. Olivia liked the words better than the Black family's, Always Pure.

She slid it on her index finger on the same hand she wore the one Sirius had gifted her, that she wore on her thumb.

"It's perfect." She said softly, smiling at the ring on her hand. Olivia kissed him and let herself be held in his arms for a moment before she left him to get ready and find her uncle.

After she slipped out her pajamas, and changed into her outfit she picked out for the holiday. She wore a emerald green wool sweater dress, that had a turtle neck, navy blue stockings and short chunky brown leather boots.