79. Broomsticks & Sunsets

Author's Note:
Not gonna lie, last chapter made me feel a little icky for publishing it. So enjoy this wholesome content to make up for that filthy previous chapter.

Cannon:
Often Dumbledore makes midnight trips to the Kitchens for Hot Cocoa. In her second year, Ollie snuck off for a snack and ran into the headmaster. Throughout her years at Hogwarts, Ollie and Dumbledore spent many nights in the Kitchens, chatting and enjoying Hot Cocoa, whenever one would discover the other out at night. Ollie likes extra marshmallows in her cocoa.
__________________________________

The sun broke through the trees casting beams into the windows. Olivia reached across the bed feeling for that muscled body but only found sheets. She lifted her head and scanned the room.

"Good Morning, I figured you'd sleep in." Charlie said from the kitchen, where he stood mixing something in a cup. He walked over and handed it to her. "It's a toxin, in case you're sore." He said with a small smile, his cheeks pinking a bit.

" He said with a small smile, his cheeks pinking a bit

Olivia returned the smile and accepted the cup. "Thank you, love." She said letting the contents run down her throat until the cup was empty. A kettle sounded ready for tea, and Charlie returned to the kitchen.

"I don't have lavender tea, but there is a field near here that we can harvest some later." He said pouring the steaming liquid until another cup.

Olivia wrapped the sheet around her body and padded to the counter. She pushed up and seated herself onto of the counter. Watching Charlie get a jar of honey from a cupboard.

"A little extra please

"A little extra please." She said as he added the sweetness into her cup, and handed to her. She blew on her cup cooling it so she could drink it.

Charlie held his own cup as he leaned against the counter across from her. "Did you sleep well?" He asked

"The best rest I've had in a long time. I don't think I stirred the whole night." She said with a grin. "What's the plans for today?"

"Well I figured you'd want to hang around here-" but he stopped himself at the disappointed look on her face. "What?" He asked.