92. Melted Metal

It had been a week. A week of planning and waiting for the information to come. A week of frustration and worry. One week of Fred being locked away and tortured.

But after one week they finally had the information they needed and they could finally go on the rescue mission.

Snape had to get what he needed but it took patience so it wouldn't draw the attention that would get him questioned.

Fred was being held at the Malfoy Manor, located in one of the many rooms. Snape believed it had to be located in the lower floors, due to him seeing several others coming and going through that direction.

They waited for a night that they knew no visitors or guests would be present, including Narcissa and Draco who would be gone for a meeting in Knockturn Alley.

She had spent the week staying at The Den with Reid and Remus. Olivia would visit George and check on him, he had a hard job of pretending nothing was wrong at the shop to save face.

Arthur had gotten the blueprints to Malfoy Manor from work, and they had memorized every square inch of the place. It was Dumbledore who came up with a way to get them in and out of the wards.

Their key into the manor came in the form of a small house elf with eyes like tennis balls. Olivia remembered the elf from the time he tried to warn the DA that Umbridge had discovered them. She was eternally grateful for the creatures efforts even if it had ended badly.

Reid and Olivia stood waiting in Dumbledores office. She was dressed in tight black pants and boots. Paired with a long sleeve black shirt that covered her ivory skin that she recently had inked.

Three dragons for the tournament that changed her life forever

Three dragons for the tournament that changed her life forever. One for each Hogwarts Champion. Each the dragon that they had fought against in Task 1.

Around her wrist she got flames, for her cursed heart that she carried now. She always felt the flicker of their warmth in her chest waiting to be summoned.

Along with her all black outfit she wear a mask, so did Reid

Along with her all black outfit she wear a mask, so did Reid. They had decided to take a page of the Deatheaters book to hide their identity. Even though Olivia's was already hidden with her grey blue eyes, short blonde her, and her freckle-less skin.