70. Adventure's End

Author's Note:

Would you all be interested in me including Ollie's Daily Joke that she shares with Dumbledore. Because even though I don't always include it in the story I do have jokes.

Secondly, would you all be interested in me including songs that give me inspiration for this story?

Let me know what you think!!
-author

_________________________________

The next day the school was buzzing with the news of Dumbledore's escape and the new Headmistress. Olivia walked down the stairs to the entrance hall with the twins. Noticing the golden trio and Ernie looking at the house point hourglasses.

"Noticed have you?" Said Fred walking up behind them all

"Malfoy just docked us all about fifty points," said Harry furiously.

"Yeah, Montague tried to do us during break," said George.

"What do you mean tried?" Said Ron

"He never managed to get all the words out," said Fred. "Due to the fact that we forced him headfirst into that Vanishing Cabinet in the first floor."

Hermione looked shocked, Olivia wasn't surprised at all.

"But you'll get into terrible trouble!" Said Hermione

"Not until Montague reappears and that could take weeks I dunno where we sent him," said Fred Coolly. "Anyway... we've decided we don't care about getting into trouble anymore."

"Have you ever?" asked Hermione

"Course we have," said George, "never been expelled have we?"

"We've always known where to draw the line," said Fred.

"We might have put a toe across it occasionally," said George

"Or two," joked Olivia

"But we've always stopped short of causing real mayhem." Said Fred, bumping his shoulder into Olivia's.

"But now?" Said Ron

"Well, now-" said George

"- what with Dumbledore gone-" said Fred

"- we reckon a bit of mayhem-" said George

"-is exactly what our dear new Head deserves," finished Fred.

"You mustn't!" Whispered Hermione. "You really mustn't! She'd love a reason to expel you! Tell them Ollie!"

"I'm sorry but I'm with them on this one Hermione," said Olivia shrugging her shoulders.