69. Style

It took no time before Umbridge hauled her and Harry through the door to the headmasters office. The room was full of people.

Dumbledore sat behind his desk his expression serene, the tips of his long fingers together. Professor McGonagall stood rigidly beside him, her face extremely tense. Cornelius Fudge was rocking backward and forward on his toes beside the fire, apparently immensely pleased with the situation.

Kingsley and a tough looking wizard Olivia did not know, with very short wiry hair were positioned on with side of the door like guards. Percy hovered excitedly beside the wall, a quill and a heavy scroll of parchment in his hands.

The portraits stared and whispered, as Olivia walked out of Umbridge's grasp. Harry did the same. Fudge glared at him with a vicious satisfaction on his face, and Olivia stepped into his line of vision, folding her arms over her chest.

 Fudge glared at him with a vicious satisfaction on his face, and Olivia stepped into his line of vision, folding her arms over her chest

"Well," said Fudge, "well well well..."

Olivia stared the man down with a cold face that only could revival her Dads.

"They were found together heading to their common rooms." Said Umbridge, "The Malfoy boy cornered them."

"Did he?" Said Fudge, "I must remember to tell Lucius. Well, Potter, Evans I expect you know why you are here?"

Harry opened to answer, but Olivia cleared her throat, giving him time to notice the slight shake of Dumbledore's head.

"No," said Harry.

"I beg your pardon?" Said Fudge.

"He said No, we don't know why we are here." Spoke Olivia.

"You don't know why you are here?"

"No, I don't." Said Harry. Fudge looked to Olivia.

"Like he said," she said sharply.

Fudge looked to Umbridge, Olivia caught the slight wink that Dumbledore threw their way.

"So you have no idea," said Fudge, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Why Professor Umbridge has brought you both to this office? You are not aware that you both have broken any school rules?"

"School rules? No." Olivia answered for them.

"Or Ministry decrees?" Amended Fudge angrily

"Not that we're aware of," said Harry looking to Olivia, who shook her head no, agreeing with Harry.

"So it's news to you both is it," said Fudge, "that an illegal student organization has been discovered within this school?"

"Yes it is," said Harry displaying a brilliant act of surprised innocence on his face.

"That is news to me, sir," said Olivia shocked.

"I think, Minister," said Umbridge "we might make better progress if I fetch our informant."