29. Her Dragon

The Saturday before the first task Olivia sat with the twins at dinner. Harry sat down and slipped her a piece of parchment. She looked at him confused and he zipped his lip.

After she ate her food she told the boys that she was tired and wanted to go to bed. But she stood outside of the barrels and opened the parchment Harry gave her.

Meet me outside your common room at 11:50, Hagrid wants us to meet him for something tonight.
Harry

Olivia checked her watch and seen she had a couple hours before she had to meet him. She went to her dorm and changed into something warmer for tonight.

At 11:50 she was standing outside the barrels. But Harry was nowhere to be seen. Until she felt a tug on her hair. And then his head appeared.

Before she could yell Harry covered her mouth. "Shh! Filch will catch us! No time to explain get under." He said and threw a blanket over her. Olivia looked around and realized it wasn't a blanket but a invisibility cloak.

Once they were on the grounds, she whispered, "Harry where'd you get this at? And what are we doing out here?"

"It was my dads. And I don't know Hagrid said we needed to meet him." He answered.

Outside Hagrids hut, they knocked and the door opened. "You two there?" Hagrid asked

"Yeah what's up?" Harry said pulling down the cloak showing their faces.

"Got summat ter show yeh." Said Hagrid. "Come with me keep quiet an keep yerself covered with that cloak, we won't take fang he won' like it..."

Hagrid left them and knocked the carriage of the Beauxbatons. Madame Maxime opened it. Harry and Olivia had to cover their mouths laughing as Hagrid greeted the woman in bad French.

They all took off walking. They were so far away from the school. And as they got closer they heard men shouting. Olivia and Harry looked at each other confused and hurried faster.

They stood next to Hagrid, and Olivia was stunned at the sight, she thought she was seeing bonfires. But it wasn't.

It was Dragons.

Five fully grown enormous vicious looking dragons were wearing on to their hind legs inside an enclosed fence with the planks of wood

Five fully grown enormous vicious looking dragons were wearing on to their hind legs inside an enclosed fence with the planks of wood. They were roaring and snorting- flames were shooting into the dark sky from their open fanged mouths 50 feet above the ground on their outstretched necks.

There was a silvery blue one with long pointed horns snapping and snarling at the wizards on the ground.

A smooth scaled green one which was writhing and stomping with the all its mind.

A red one with an odd fringe of find gold spikes around its face which was shooting mushroom shaped fire clouds into the air.

A gigantic black one more lizardlike than the others which was nearest to them.