46. Ministry of Magic

That night Olivia did wait until the nightmares came. She waited until the house was asleep and creeped into the twins room, and crawled into bed with Fred.

When she put her weight on the mattress he woke, "Bad Dream?" He asked her sleepily.

"Not yet, but I really just need to be with my boys tonight." She said sliding under the covers he pulled her into his chest, and began playing with her hair.

George rolled over, "Everything okay, Ollie?" He whispered.

"Yeah, just on edge about Harry's hearing." She told him.

"He'll be fine, if Fred and me haven't gotten expelled yet than he's more than fine." George reassured her.

"Yeah you're right, Goodnight George, Goodnight Fred." She said.

"Goodnight, Ollie." They chorused.

The next morning Sirius went to Olivias room to wake her up. But she wasn't in there. Instead she rose with the sun and wrapped her blanket around her and left the boys room.

Sirius stood on the landing watching her close the door. She smiled sleepily at him, "Morning Uncle Padfoot."

"Don't you try and Uncle Padfoot me! What are you doing coming out of the twins room?" He whispered yelled.

She chuckled, "You don't have anything to worry about. I just slept in their room so I wouldn't be alone when the nightmares came." She shrugged her shoulders walking to her room to grab a few things then went down the stairs.

Still in her Irish Quidditch team Jersey and pajama pants she headed to the kitchen, Sirius closely behind.

"Well... I can understand the nightmares, but I do think I have something to worry about coming out a boys room that I've seen you be quite affectionate with."

"It's not like that. Fred and George are nothing romantic to me, and I'm affectionate with the people I love, even if they are friends. I like having people in my life that I can be that way with, I didn't get very many growing up." She waved him off.

"So you don't have anything going on with either of the twins?" He asked.

"No, I promise. And I don't break promises. Even Mrs. Weasley understands it, don't you?" She asked walking into the kitchen where Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Remus, and Charlie sat.

"Understand what dear?" Mrs. Weasley said flipping some bacon.

"My friendship with the twins."

"Oh yeah, even though I would love to have Ollie as a daughter in law, which I'm still holding out on- she's Fred and George's best friend. And that's all I'm afraid." The mother joked. Olivia squeezed her shoulder passing by to make herself tea.

"Ollie, I've got you a cup on the table. I was making myself one, thought I would make you one too." Said Charlie sitting at the table.

Olivia shuffled over and took a seat next to Remus. "Thank you Charlie." She said sweetly. Sirius sat next to Arthur.

"So nothing to worry about?" He asked her again.

"Nothing to worry about," she reassured him. Olivia slide two chocolate bars to Remus next to her, and he pocketed them quickly.

Olivia sipped on her tea, and opened her fathers book, Little Women. Running a finger over the ink scribbled on the edges of the page.

"I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship." Remus said, Olivia looked up at him.