19. Moony

The final exams was upon them. And Olivia was more excited than ever, not because she believed that she received full marks but because the yearbooks were in. She had finished her OWLS early thanks to being able to turn her living portrait in early to Professor Smith. Olivia was able to setup a table outside the Great Hall and sale the yearbooks to students on the last day of exams.

Everyone was excited to buy their own copy. She had even seen a handful of students switching around to sign the backs of them. She was stacking more of them on the table from the crate when she noticed someone was standing there.

She stood up from her crouch and seen that it was Oliver Wood. He smiled at her, "I wanted to buy a copy."

"Of course, here you go." She handed him the book and he gave her the galleons, that she placed into a container.

"I'd love it if the creator would sign her work in my copy." He said sweetly, holding out a quill and the yearbook.

"I'd love to," she took the quill and flipped through the book to find a spot. Her eyes landed a photo that was taken of them last year after one of the quidditch games in the lions common room.

She had given her camera to Angelina, and asked her to take a shot of her and Wood. Oliver pulled Olivia into a hug, arms wrapped around her waist holding her in place, their faces looking sideways at the camera, they were smiling and laughing.

She placed the book on the table and scribbled a note and signed her name and gave it back to him.

He looked down and read it aloud, "To Oliver. May everyday feel like your winning day. With love and kindness, Ollie!" He smiled at her, "please tell me that you'll write to me, once school is out."

"Of course I will, Oliver." She told him. He backed away from the table gave her a smile and left the entrance hall.

By the end of the day almost everyone had picked up their copy of the yearbook. The ones not sold she gave to Dumbledore, but Olivia had bought a few extra copies for herself, and some people she wanted to give them too.

One of those people, happen to Professor Lupin, she knew he was feeling ill because of the full moon being that night and decided she'd drop it off tomorrow.

But the next morning when she woke up, she had heard everything that had happened to the teacher, to Harry and his friends, Snape and Sirius Black escaping, the only good news she heard was that Buckbeak had gotten away from being executed.

She had ran into Harry and he told her everything. About how Snape was pranked by Sirius Black when they were young so now he was holding a grudge and falsely accusing the murderer and Lupin. That's why Snape had also hated the teacher.

Olivia tried to tell Harry he was wrong but Harry told Olivia about Snape covering Lupins class and assigning the essays about werewolves. And Olivia tried to chalk it up as maybe they were behind.

But Olivias mind had changed completely when she went into the Great Hall and had heard something from the Slytherin table.

The worst news was that Severus Snape had told the Slytherin House about Lupins condition.