47. The Hearing

"You're late." Said a cold male voice.

Olivia and Harry stood there facing half a room full of shadowy faces.

"Sorry I didn't know the time had changed." Harry said nervously.

"That is not the Wizengamots fault, an owl was sent to you this morning. Take your seat Mr.Potter." Said the man again.

Harry stepped forward to the chair in the center of the room, and Olivia made way to sit in one of the empty benches to the side.

"You may leave now. This is a private hearing." Said the man that she found belonged to Fudge.

" Said the man that she found belonged to Fudge

"I am not leaving. I am here to represent as Harry's guardian." Olivia said head held high.

"Miss Evans, I hardly recognized you. But as it is against the law that an underage witch-"

"I am not underage, Minister." Olivia corrected the man. She could him clenching his jaw.

"As that might be so, you are still attending Hogwarts and-"

Olivia cut him off again. "And the law clearly states that during the hearing of an underage witch or wizard, he or she is allowed to have a family member present with them, as long as they are of age. There is nothing in the law that you were about to mistakenly reference about the of age witch or wizard needing to be out of school. Minister." Said Olivia tightly.

Fudges face was blood red. "A family member, and as I recall the only family Mr.Potter has is the muggles he lives with, And-"

"And you would be mistaken again, Minister. I am Harry's family. His aunt, the Muggle he lives with is my biological mother. She gave me up at birth if you must know, even if it is an invasive of my personal information. But if you like to hold up today's hearing, by doing a DNA test, by all means go ahead. But if that is what you wish, as Harry's guardian today I will request that his hearing be rescheduled or better yet, thrown out. Because, that would be very wrong if the Ministry to question an underage boy without permission from said guardian." Said Olivia without an ounce of fear, she cocked up a brow at the minister. "Wouldn't you agree, Minister?"

Harry sat looking back and forth between the two. The wizengamot around them were soundless, as they too watch the pair challenge one another.

Fudge was on the edge of exploding. And Olivia smirked at the tomato faced man.

"You may stay, Miss Evans." Fudge said through clenched teeth. And Olivia took her happy butt and sat on the empty bench, giving a wink at the shocked face Harry. He had to repress the urge to laugh.

Olivia slipped off her coat and sat her bag at her feet. And gave Harry a thumbs up for encouragement. Fudge cleared his throat. And Olivia looked at the man, and gave him a toothy grin.

"Very well, the accused being present-finally-" said Fudge and Olivias grinned dropped and her eyes sharpened at the man. And she seen him visible swallow. "Let us begin. Are you ready?"