22. Strawberry Ice Cream

In the garden, Bill and Charlie were dueling the tables with their wands. Fred and George had came outside after their mum had scolded them. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny had joined them when Bill had got Charlie's table by the leg with his and broke it off.

Olivia had to dodge the falling leg, "Sorry Ollie!" Charlie told her sitting the table one the ground. She waved him off. Bill fixed the leg and conquered tablecloths with his wand.

They heard a clatter above them and seen Percy stick his head out of a window.

"Will you keep it down?!" He bellowed

"Sorry, Percy," said Bill, grinning. "How're the cauldron bottoms coming on?"

"Very badly," said Percy peevishly and he slammed the window shut.

Charlie run up to Olivia, "Didn't get hit did you?" He asked

"I think I made it out without getting a splinter," she laughed. "I better go help your mom. Hopefully she's calmed down a bit now." She touched his arm and went into the house.

Inside the kitchen, Charlie could hear his mum laughing. When he was helping place chairs around the tables he peaked into the window that was above the kitchen sink. Charlie could see his mum stirring something in a pot, laughing with her head tilted back. Olivia stood at the counter juicing lemons, smiling. What a sight to see his mum laugh like that.

Around seven o'clock Mrs Weasley was placing dish after dish on the tables. Olivia sat down the pitcher of lemonade she made and took her seat next to Fred  on the other side was Mrs.Weasley.

Olivia could hear the woman arguing with Bill, ". . . with a horrible great fang on it. Really Bill, what do they say at the bank?"

"Mum no one at the bank gives a damn how I dress as long as I bring home plenty of treasure." Said Bill patiently

"And your hairs getting silly dear," said Mrs Weasley fingering her wand lovingly, "I wish you'd let me give it a trim..."

"I like it," said Ginny who sat next to Bill. "You're so old fashioned Mum anyway it's nowhere near as long as Professor Dumbledore's"

"Yeah I would know, the man made me measure it for him. 3 and a half feet long." Said Olivia showing with her hands how long it was. Bill and Ginny laughed.

Next to Fred, Olivia heard Charlie talking about the World Cup. "It's got to be Ireland, they flattened Peru in the semifinals." He said with a mouthful of potato.

Olivia tossed him a napkin, he gave her a grin and wiped his mouth with it.

"Bulgaria has got Viktor Krum though," said Fred

"Krums one decent player Ireland has got seven," said Charlie shortly, "I wish England had got through. That was embarrassing."

Harry down the table, asked, "what happened?"

"Went down to Transylvania, 390 to 10." said Charlie gloomily. "Shocking performance. And wales lost to Uganda and Scotland was slaughtered by Luxembourg."

"Arthur can you get some candles lit while I go get dessert?" Said Molly.

"Here Mrs Weasley I'll get it." said Olivia before the witch could get up. She headed into the kitchen. She was gathering bowls and spoons when the door opened.

"Mum sent me in to help you carry everything out." said Charlie smiling. Olivia looked up at him.

"Oh okay, thanks. I can get the spoons and ice cream if you want to carry the bowls." Said Olivia shutting a drawer with her hip. She bent over and looked into a cabinet. "Do you know where your mum keeps the ice cream scoop? I can't find it."