72. Stunned

Joke:
How does the Moon cut its hair?

E-clipse it.

Song:
idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish- When Ollie struggled with her ED and pushed herself into poor habits when dealing with her stress, this is the song that took root in me. If you are someone who also struggles with similar habits, I feel the need to say, you are not alone.

Help: www.nationaleatingdisorders.org

Cannon:
Ollie is an Enneagram Type 4.

This is why Ollie is always hoping and pushing Draco to grow

This is why Ollie is always hoping and pushing Draco to grow. She understands that even if he is the person he is now, that he won't always be that person. The same reason why she connects and understands Dumbledore, a man who made many mistakes that costed lives in the process because he was in a position of power. He tried to grow from it, that's why he never took the many offers of being Minister of Magic, because those mistakes taught him he shouldn't be control and Ollie accepts him for his faults.
__________________________________

Olivia waited and waited, checking everyday what outfit the toad wore, until she noticed the witch sporting the pink number Olivia had nicked from laundry.

It had took hours to rip out the stitches and sew it all back together. But once Olivia seen Umbridge wearing it, she put her plan into action.

She spotted Peeves floating down a corridor looking bored for a change instead of causing chaos.

"Psst! Hey!" Olivia said to the ghost while looking around for witnesses.

Peeves who was floating on his back with one leg crossed over the other and his hands behind his head, flipped over to looking down at her. "Well it's Wobbly Gobbly Ollie! I smell trouble on you! Tell me tell me tell me!!" He said excitedly rubbing his hands together.

Olivia smiled, knowing that the ghost was always up to whatever she had planned. "Peeves, boy do I have some fun for you!" Olivia said motioning for him to come closer so that she could whisper to him.

Olivia whispered what she needed him to do, "Got it?" She asked raising a brow.

"Oh yes!" Peeves said before zipping off into a wall.