85. Normal

Reid Hawthorne. Charlie couldn't believe it. Didn't want to even think about it. He knew of Reid, heard of him while in school. Reid was a year older than Charlie, and always made it a point to show off. In any class, quidditch game, it didn't matter Reid Hawthorne was always talked about and it killed Charlie to be in his shadow until Reid graduated.

Charlie felt his insides twist at just the thought that he had Olivia within his sight, let alone them having to work together on a mission.

"Ouch!" He said, as he quickly sucked on his thumb where a bee had just stung him. He was over at the Burrow helping his dad.

"You have to be easy Charlie, they are very clever!" His said to him, decked out in his Beekeepers outfit

"You have to be easy Charlie, they are very clever!" His said to him, decked out in his Beekeepers outfit. "They can detect if you are stressed, you have to be completely calm! Then they will accept you."

Charlie grunted a reply, and pulled on the mismatched gloves. His dad bowed to the open box that revealed all the buzzing honey bees. "Hello, my friends. I am Arthur Weasley, and I'm very pleased to meet you." His dad said to the stinging creatures.

Charlie rolled his eyes as he watched the bees allow his dad to remove the honeycomb from the hive. His dad turned to him beaming.

"See, when you're nice things get done!" His dad said  adding the honeycomb to the others

"See, when you're nice things get done!" His dad said adding the honeycomb to the others. "I don't know why you are so grumpy. This was your idea."

His dad was right, it was Charlie's idea. He has written to his dad months ago asking if he would take up persevering honey, had sent him a Muggle book explaining just how the process worked.

Of course no one knew the reason why Charlie even needed the honey. Or why he requested that his dad place the beehives near the honeysuckle bushes in the gardens.

"Just got a lot on my mind." Charlie said.

Arthur nodded his head, sensing what he meant. "Where is our Ollie at?" He asked his son.

"With Lupin. They're having tea together at the flat." Charlie answered. "But later she goes to meet with that bloke from the meeting last night."

Arthur nodded again.