60. Drooble's Best Blowing Gum

Back at Grimmauld place it was time for Christmas lunch, Olivia slipped inside the kitchen sitting next to Charlie, who gave her a concerned look.

"Where did you go?" He asked in a hushed voice.

"I'll tell you later but for now let's just say I went to the store forgetting that they all were closed today." She whispered back with a small smile.

Charlie nodded his head, and let the conversation drop. Together everyone ate themselves full, before heading to the hospital to see Mr.Weasley.

Mundungus had managed to get a car, enlarging it with a spell to be able to fit the large group of people, it was a lot easier to travel this way inside of the Underground.

Once at St. Mungos and in Mr.Weasleys room, where the man gushed over the presents he had gotten. He was thrilled with the fuse-wire and screwdrivers that Harry had given him and Olivia had given the man a similar gift of Muggle things. She had gotten him a Walkman, Mr.Weasley had never seen anything like it before.

He was clearly trying to avoid his wife's fussing about his changed bandages, but he broke over and explained that one of the Healers had given him stitches like how Muggles use for wounds but it was clearly by Mr.Weasleys appearance that the stitches wasn't working too well.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny had slipped out to go find some tea. Olivia sat there wishing she had gone with them. Mrs.Weasley left to go to find a Healer, and Olivia was explaining the function of the gift she had given the man.

"So you put these over your ears and it plays music and you can carry it around with you while you do so." Olivia said placing the headphones on Mr.Weasleys head, and hit play on the track she had put in the Walkman.

He grinned widely, nodding his head to the tune, looking at all his sons that were left in the room

He grinned widely, nodding his head to the tune, looking at all his sons that were left in the room. "This Wobby man is fantastic!" He yelled not being able to hear himself over the music playing.

Olivia chuckled, and hit pause, Mr.Weasley took off the headphones. "I'm glad you like your Walkman, Mr.Weasley." She said sweetly.

"Walk-Man," Mr.Weasley over pronounced, "Thank you dear, I love it."

"You can jam out now, Dad, without bothering everyone else, only you can hear the music when you have those on." Said Charlie. The mans eyes widen and looked back the device clicking and hitting random buttons.

Mrs.Weasley returned with the Healer, Olivia excused herself to find a restroom, but wanted to get out of the room because she didn't want to see the wounds that Mr.Weasley had. Charlie stayed behind with his family when she left.

Olivia searched for the bathroom but ended up on the fifth floor, outside the Spell Damage Ward, where a Healer held a door open.

"Is this way to the restroom? I've gotten myself turned backsides trying to find out." Olivia asked.