73. Evans

Cannon:
Sirius tried to give Olivia "the talk," after he almost witnessed her and Charlie kiss in the kitchen at Grimmauld Place. He felt that since she had no mother, and his brother was died, he would make sure his niece was properly education in that area. When Sirius only got out the words, "When a man and a woman fall in love-" Olivia started laughing. After she was able to catch her breath, she informed her Uncle that, by no means did he need to have this talk and that McGonagall had already had the talk with her. Snape had to agree to clean the animal cages for a week for McGonagall to do it.

Authors Note:
I am sorry for what you are about to read.
__________________________________

As Olivia raced to the Ministry, overran with thoughts she couldn't help but think of her Charlie. She talked to him as much as she could, sending pictures with every letter she wrote. Charlie always wrote back making sure to talk about every photo she sent and every topic she wrote.

Still he remained miles away, it always felt like scratching an itch that would never go away, everytime she read one of his letters. Once the twins had left, she had gave a full play by play summary of what had happened to Charlie not wanting to leave out any details. But with her boys gone and Charlie away, her heart ached.

It seemed as if it always ached anymore. But the end of school had finally neared and Olivia felt some relief that she would soon be with her Charlie again. But now, no relief found her. Only fear and worry as her wings flapped nonstop, growing closer to Harry with every beat of her wings.

She was a shadow in the night. Only the stars reflected off her golden and fiery feathers. As she spotted the old telephone booth she dipped towards the earth, shifting before her feet hit the ground.

Olivia didn't bother to waste time by using the visitor entrance. She apparated into the Ministry, stepping out of the green fire and darting straight to the elevators.

She ran through door after door, following the sound of chaos. Finally she opened a door to a pitted room that had stone benches carved all around. In the center of the room was a dais with a huge arch onto.

Several Order members laid unconscious on the floor. Death eaters were being pulled together by the power of Dumbledore. Harry and Neville stood near the bottom of the benches looking worse for ware.

Sirius dueled Bellatrix Lestrange on the dais. Dodging and striking, all the while Sirius taunted her.

"Harry!" Olivia yelled, running towards him. The boys turned to look at her.

Sirius dodged a jet of red light but turned at the sound of Olivia's voice. "Get him out of here, Evans!" Sirius yelled.

Olivia looked to where her uncle stood fighting, seen his face that was still looking at hers. She seen as Bellatrix's evil smile widened and how she waved her arm around her head preparing to unleash an irreversible spell.

She did not think. She did not care. Instinctively, Olivia shifted her body into her feathered form, launching into flight. Her wings stretched out to their full length, as she used her own body to shield her Uncle Padfoot from the jet of green light.

Olivia closed her eyes, drew her last breath from her lungs, and welcomed the darkness. She would welcome it, with love in her heart she would meet her end.

The chaotic room seemed to fall into a silence, as everyone watched in horror, as the spell hit the phoenix's golden chest and fell limp to the stone dais.

Bellatrix rasped out a triumphant scream. But Sirius couldn't hear it. He couldn't hear over his own screams, he couldn't pay any attention to his surroundings as he dropped to his knees next to the phoenixs body.

Harry looked behind him where Olivia had just been. Where she had stood in her own body, but she wasn't there. He looked to where that Phoenix had magically appeared instead and turned back around to see where that same bird used it's body as a shield for his Godfather.

Harry was in shock. "No... no..." he said shaking his head. He watched as Kingsley took up the duel with Bellatrix. Then he watched as those golden feathers transformed back into the tiny body of Olivia Evans. "NO!!" Harry said trying to run towards them, but someone wrapped their arms around his chest.

"No, Harry! We have to go!" Said Lupin, trying to spare the boy from having to witness another tragic thing. Harry fought to get free.

"I have to get to her! Let go of me! She needs me!" Harry shouted. Suddenly, Kingsley let out a cry of pain.

Bellatrix turned tail and run, Dumbledore whipped around and aimed a spell at her but she deflected it, she made it half way up the stairs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Bellatrix turned tail and run, Dumbledore whipped around and aimed a spell at her but she deflected it, she made it half way up the stairs.

"Harry- No!" Cried Lupin as Harry ripped his arm from his grip.

"SHE KILLED OLIVIA!" Bellowed Harry, "SHE KILLED HER - I'LL KILL HER!" And he was off scrambling up the stairs as Bellatrix left.

Lupin tried to go after him but Dumbledore stopped him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lupin tried to go after him but Dumbledore stopped him. "I'll take care of him, you go help Sirius!" Said the old wizard before he was gone from the room too.

Sirius had not stopped screaming. "WAKE UP! EVANS PLEASE!" He shouted as he held Olivia's limp body to his chest. He pushed back her curly hair from her face, praying that she'd open her eyes.

Sirius swallowed his next scream. He clinched her body to his chest, her head dangling back. His voice cracked, his tears falling into her hair. "Please wake up, Sunshine." He whispered with his already hoarse voice.

But Sirius knew that she wasn't going to wake up. No matter how many times he begged or asked, he would not find those blue ringed green eyes looking back at him, anymore. Never again.

As if she had took all the light with her, he would never see Sunshine again.

__________________________________
A/N: I saved Sirius.