41. Pieces of Her

The next morning Olivia headed out for some groceries. She came back with her arms loaded down and was stocking the kitchen with all that she had bought. Olivia cooked breakfast and set the table.

She had just sat down with her cup of tea when Lupin and Sirius came. "Good morning!"she said greeting them.

They sat down, looking at the meal waiting for them. "Did you make all of this?" Asked Lupin.

"Yeah, I'm an early riser." Said Olivia waving him off opening up her book.

They all ate chatting about different things, they decided to try and start cleaning up the bedrooms before everyone arrived next week.

So, while Olivia cleaned up after breakfast the guys went on up to get started. She cleared the table and washed everything and put it away. She left the room and went off to find them.

There was a few bedrooms up stairs so she went to look there, but when opening up a door to find the gentlemen she found something instead. It look to be a parlor of some sort. But the walls was covered in a large tapestry, and upon looking closer Olivia realized it was the family tree of the House of Black.

Her Curiosity got the best of her, so Olivia had a look around the room. Tracing a finger along the branches, she followed through the family members. Her fingers touched a scorched spot of the tree, the name under it read Sirius Black.

But she noticed that there was another branch, a sibling branch, with a somber painting of a young man.

Under the portrait was the name, Regulus Black

Olivia jerked away from the wall, putting a hand over her mouth, covering her gasps of shock. She stood staring at the man on the wall.

He was Sirius' brother.... Oh my... if this is the same person as my father, then that makes... Sirius my uncle.

Olivias mind was filled with racing thoughts. She was so consumed by her thoughts that she didn't hear someone come in.

"There you are, we've got these rooms about finished... oh hey. I forgot about this room." Sirius said from the doorway looking around. "The family tree... and what a terrible family it was...." He sighed, but cleared his throat. "You coming? We're moving on to the rooms downstairs." He asked nicely.

Olivia was still struggling processing everything. "Huh? Oh yeah coming, just got sidetracked." She said following him out the room.

In the other bedroom they used their wands to dust and clean the best they could. Lupin was in charge of getting rid of any creatures they came across.

Olivia worked on tidying up the space, while Sirius repaired anything that had worn down and broke or was about to break.

"So Olivia are you excited for your last year at Hogwarts?" Asked Lupin