56. Attacked

The twins invited Olivia to stay with them that night, and she tagged along with them after dinner to the Lion's common room.

Then they shared the news with everyone. That Harry, George, and Fred were banned from Quidditch and had their brooms confiscated.

"Banned," said Angelina in a hollow voice. "Banned. No seeker, and no beaters... what are earth are we going to do."

"It's just so unfair," said Alicia, "I mean what about Crabbe and the Bludger he hit after the whistle had been blown? Has she banned him?"

"No" said Ginny miserably, "He just got lines, I heard Montague laughing about it at dinner."

"And banning Fred when he didn't even do anything!" Said Olivia furiously, sitting on the arm of Fred's chair.

"It's not my fault I didn't," said Fred with a very ugly look on his face. "I would've pounded the little scumbag to a pulp if you three hadn't been holding me back."

Olivia felt terrible for the lions, it made it feel as if they hadn't even won the match, and Umbridge was proving more and more just how terrible she is.

She ran her fingers through Fred's hair, as he slumped back in the chair pouting, he leaned into her affection. Olivia wished she could make them feel better cheer them up somehow.

Slowly, the frustration melted from Fred's face, smoothing out all the harsh lines in his skin. He looked up at her, "You staying the night?" He asked quietly.

"If you need me to I can." She said sweetly.

"Charlie won't mind? That you sleep in one of our beds?" He asked.

"No, and if he does, I'll remind him that you and George were my best friends first before he became my boyfriend." She told him, brushing his hair out of his face. He grabbed her other hand in her lap and squeezed it.

"I'm ready for bed, then. Coming George?" Said Fred standing up. George nodded, following the pair, after the said goodnight to everyone.

Up in their dorm, it was the three of them, while Lee was still in the commons room.

"I know something that might cheer you both up." Said Olivia locking the door.

The twins exchanged a look with each other. "Ollie, I think whatever you're thinking right now, Charlie would have a problem with." Said Fred

"Oh hush, it's nothing like that, whatever your dirty mind thought of. I just didn't want Lee to come in. I have something I've been waiting to show you both, as soon as I got use to it and was comfortable with handling it."

"Ollie, that still sounds dirty." Said George raising a brow at the ginger.

"Stop it, and sit down," said Olivia watching the guys take a seat on the side of one of the beds. "Ready?" She asked and they nodded.

Olivia focused and transformed her body, into her feathery form. The twins gasped in surprise, pointing at the bird that stood where Olivia had just been.

"Ollie, you have feathers!" Said George frantically.

Fred pointed at her, "You are a bird, Ollie, A BIRD!"She flew over to the night stand by the bed and peaked at Fred's shoulder, teasing him. "Stop that! It's weird!"

"Turn back! Turn back!" Said George. Olivia flew back over to the floor and shifted.

"Who would have thought you two are afraid of a little bird?" She said smiling.

"We're not, but it can freak someone out watching their best friend turn into a bird with no warning!" Argued George.

"I'm a Phoenix, not just a bird." She said laughing at their faces.