81. Scars

Olivia had been doing uncover surveillance for the Order. Night after night she lurched into the darkest parts of the wizarding of world and observed her targets.

In a rather disgusting pub located in Knock Turn Alley, is where she found herself tonight. Her sources (also known as Moony) had informed her that Greyback had been surfacing and was planning on joining the Death Eaters.

Tucked into a corner, shaded by the low light from the candles burning, she sat with her hood drawn over her face. Shielding her short straight silvery blonde hair.

Her greenish eyes transfigured into solid gray, her cheeks no longer speckled with freckles, but fair colored like porcelain

The only people that had seen her new identity was her Bill, Fleur, Dumbledore, and McGonagall. Anyone else that knew her would not recognize her new face.

It had been her choice to not disclose her new identity to the Order and others, for the sake of blowing her cover and if questioned they would speak truthfully about not knowing what she looked like.

But all of the wizarding of world believed Olivia Evans to be dead. Rebirth in her place came forth Violet Delacour, orphaned cousin to Fleur Delacour.

But many people didn't know her new name even now, the story was only conjured up in the event that she needed it.

The bell on the door chimed, as a brute hairy man stocked inside to the bar grunting his order. Olivia had seen the wanted posters of his face plastered down the alley ways. But in person, she could see that the photo did not truly capture him.

He looked to be half way through transforming into his werewolf form, but with the full moon a long ways out, he was still in his human form if that's what you could call it

He looked to be half way through transforming into his werewolf form, but with the full moon a long ways out, he was still in his human form if that's what you could call it. Utterly grotesque, in Olivia's opinion.

The look of his greasy slicked back hair gave off the impression that hygiene was not a priority to the man. Which reminded Olivia to add shampoo to her shopping list, she was about out at home. It was Fred's turn to go to the store.

Greyback sat in the booth in front of hers, a boundary wall separating the areas. Olivia had spent many nights in the pub, it didn't take long to figure out what spot most secret meetings would be likely held in.