64. Cornish Pixies

The next day they would be heading back to school. So with dread in her heart Olivia woke before the sun had risen, got dressed and packed away the last of her things.

She reminded herself that in a few more months that the distance that would be between her and Charlie would be no more. And they would get to really start their relationship besides the several letters and occasional visits.

Olivia had said her goodbyes to her uncle and waited for Charlie in the parlor. Where they hugged and kissed, saying Until Next Time instead of goodbye. With those final words they parted ways, Olivia to Hogwarts and Charlie to Romania.

When she was back in her dormitory bed in the barrels, Olivia waited until the dead of night to sneak out.

As spundlessly as she could, Olivia got out of bed, tugged on her boots, and slid into the worn leather hand-me-down jacket. Once outside the barrels she shifted into her golden feathers and took flight, determined to get started on the list of havoc she planned to make Umbridge endure.

Her first stop was to visit the House elves, where Pippy welcomed her sweetly and introduced her to Dobby, who was more than happy to show her Umbridge personal laundry.

Dobby was also pleased to give her a detailed schedule of when the teacher wanted her meals and laundry done.

After that Olivia snuck into McGonagall Office, which she was more scared of doing than having to face Voldemort again. But there was things she required and this was the only way to fulfill her plans.

Getting inside the office was easy enough, Olivia knew that teacher would be able to know if anything was out of place and that made her task harder, since she was searching for some transfiguration books in McGonagall personal collection.

Without touching anything Olivia searched through the rows of bookshelves. It was when she was scanning the desk that she noticed McGonagalls infamous witch hat sitting idly by.

The twins would freak to know that her hat just sits here.... I wonder...

Olivia picked up the hat and put it on her head messing around acting like the older woman, laughing to herself. She pulled out her camera and took a photo of herself wearing it.

When she went to return the hat she noticed that it was sitting on the books she was looking for. Olivia performed a quick duplication spell of the books and stored the copies she made into her jacket pockets. Finally, returning everything as she found it and slipped out of the office.

The week that was to come would begin the start of Hell for Umbridge, and Olivia would delight to be the one to cause it.

Finally, her last stop was her dads personal storage. Olivia had no problem retrieving the supplies she needed for the potions she planned to make. By the time she woke up the next morning, Olivia had a couple hours of sleep and woke up finding herself covered in soot and smelling of iron.

After a quick shower, she headed to breakfast. Yawning into her cup of tea, she sat at the lions table.

"What's got you so sleepy?" Asked Fred sitting next to her. George joined on her other side, putting a bowl of fruit in front of her.

He replaced the cup of tea with a fork in her hand. Olivia speared a piece of melon and popped it into her mouth. "I was up making preparations, which also require two pranking masterminds, as yourselves." She said.

"And what services would our dear Ollie require?" Asked George.

"Your assistance and a few wonderful inventions that I know you have in the works. Just meet me tonight outside your common room, say midnight?" She said. The twins answered her with mischievous smirks for their response.