34. The Second Task

The next morning Olivia woke up snuggled to George in Gryffindor tower. It was early in the morning before anyone was awake. The sun had hardly risen. She prodded George, "Georgie, I'm going to go back to the dorm before anyone is in the halls. I'm gonna leave my dress and stuff here. I'll see you later." She told him

"Mmokaym," said George half asleep.

So with only a pair of socks on her feet that she had stolen from the twin, she tipped toed out of the room and left the tower. She was lucky enough not to run into anyone heading to the barrels, although Peeves had almost caught her.

She showered and got ready for the day, and left the barrels. Olivia hadn't seen Snape alone to give him his gift, so she went to his office, walking in without knocking.

"Good morning!" She said sweetly

Snape looked tired sitting at his desk, he looked up at her, and said, "You're up early for someone that was up late last night."

"What can I say, I rise with the Sun, anyway I brought you your gift." She said handing his a box with a bow.

He opened it, revealing that inside of the box was a bottle of mead. He picked it up and seen that it was his favorite. "I asked Rosmerta what you go from there most often and she was kind enough to sell me that for your gift." Explained Olivia

He opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a box, placing it in front of her. Olivia opened it up and found a matching scarf that went with her ear muffs and mittens. She smiled at it, "I love it thank you." She said.

"Minerva insisted on me getting it for you." He said simply.

Olivia accepted the gift, but she felt bad for the three adults in her life that meant the world to her. Because they had all gone in together to get her matching gifts but in reality Olivia hardly needed any of them because she generated heat when she was outside.

She gave him a smile before she left to go back to the common room to drop off her things and head to breakfast.

The next few days went by and try before the start of the new term, Olivia decided to go follow up on Cedrics advice and went to investigate it in the prefects bathroom.

Olivia decided to go late into the night after everyone had gone to bed. Inside the bathroom she found large pool size tub and a hundred taps to run water, she turned them on and let the smell of lavender fill her nose.

Well even if this doesn't work I get a nice relaxing night out of it

Well even if this doesn't work I get a nice relaxing night out of it. Olivia thought.

Making sure the door was locked and she even took an extra step to cast a locking charm on it to make sure no one would come in. She undressed herself, and dropped a couple fluffy towels and her egg, sitting them on the edge of the pool. Olivia stepped into the water, and the bubbles surrounded her.