38. Her Friend

Olivia was helpless. She looked at Cedric, watching for any sign of life, and barely his chest rose.

Wormtail, released Harry from the ropes and returned his wand to him. Harry stood on a shaky leg.

"You have been taught how to duel, Harry Potter?" Said Voldemort "We bow to each other Harry, come the niceties must be observed... Dumbledore would like you to show manners... Bow to death, Harry-"

"DON'T DO IT HARRY!" Olivia shouted, someone smacked her again.

Harry looked at her, but he listened to her, he did not bow.

"I said, bow!"  Said Voldemort raising his wand, forcing Harry to bend his back. The death eaters laughed around her. "Very good, and now you face me like a man... straight-backed and proud the way your father died...." Harry stood up. "Now, we duel."

Harry was hit with another cruciatus curse. Collapsing to the ground yelling in pain, Olivia began to cry watching him suffer. Once it stopped Harry didn't waste time, he stood up. The Death eaters pushed him back into the circle.

"A little break, a little pause... that hurt didn't Harry? You don't want me to do that again, do you?" Voldemort taunted, but Harry didn't reply. "I asked you whether you want me to do that again! Answer me! Imperio!"

Harry fought, "I WONT!" He yelled.

Olivia smiled at him, and panted looking at her.

"You won't? You won't say no? Harry obedience is a virtue I need to teach you before you die... perhaps another little dose of pain?" Voldemort said, raising his wand.

Harry reacted faster, throwing himself behind a headstone, Voldemort hit the stone cracking it.

"We are not playing hide and seek Harry, you cannot hide from me. Does this mean you are tired of our duel? Does this mean that you would prefer me to finish it now Harry? Come out Harry come out and play then, it will be quick... it might even be painless I would not know I have never died..." Voldemort cold voice rang.

Olivia was horrified when Harry stood up and came around the stone, he shouted Expelliarmus!

Voldemort threw a killing curse and a jet of green crashed into the jet of red from Harry's wand. A cage of light surrounded them, Voldemort shrieked for his followers to do nothing.

Olivia felt Lucius slack on his hold, watching his master battle Harry

Olivia felt Lucius slack on his hold, watching his master battle Harry. Voldemort's jet of light was gaining on Harry's, back and forth they went. Screams sounded from the dark wizards wand.

And old man figure in ghostly form came from the tip of the wand. Then another of a woman, they kept telling Harry to fight! Harry didn't stop.

Then Lily Potter emerged from the wand just as the figures before her did, "Your fathers coming... hold on for you father... it will be all right... hold on..." she told her son.