35. Birthdays

The weekend after the was another Hogsmeade trip. Olivia told the twins she'd meet them at the Three Broomsticks.

She was walking through the village when she noticed a familiar looking black dog at the end of the road. She head towards it, following it to the edge of the village.

Finally it noticed her, and it stared at her

Finally it noticed her, and it stared at her. Olivia held her hand out to it, and slowly approached the dog. "Hey there doggy, you remember me?" She said in a sweet voice.

The black dog tilted its head down, and let her come close. "I remember you, you still look awfully hungry, ever since I came across you last time I keep food in my bag, in case." She said scratching behind the dogs ear. She kneeled down beside it, and reached into her bag.

Olivia pulled out an apple, and offered it to the dog. He bit into it and ate it up. She rubbed his head, "Good dog," she told him.

Behind Olivia she heard footsteps and seen Harry Ron and Hermione. "Ollie, what you doing here?" Asked Harry with a worried face.

"I seen this dog last year and wanted to check on it, what are you all doing here?" She said standing up and dusting herself off.

The dog looked at Harry and then back to Olivia, observing the two intensely. "We... uh just wanted to take a stroll." Harry answered.

"Oh well I'm suppose to meet Fred and George, see you all later?" She asked, gave the dog one last pay on the head and headed to the Three Broomsticks

"See you later!" said Harry watching her leave.

Olivia walked into the Three Broomsticks and found the twins sitting in a corner. The door dinged and Rita Skeeter walked in, looking ugly as ever.

Sitting down in the chair. "I can't stand that woman." Olivia said to the twins.

"We should do something about that don't you say George?" Said Fred with a mischievous grin

"Why yes I do brother." Said George with a matching grin. "Make sure to have your camera ready Ollie." He said with a wink and went to the bar.