8. Beaten Up

No one questioned if Olivia wasn't suppose to be in the Gryffindor common room. Considering she was dressed in the house colors, no one paid any mind.

Fred and George threatened Percy saying that if he kick her out that Percy would wake up with blue hair for a month. So the prefect looked the other way, to let the girl celebrate with her friends.

She helped the twins sneak food up from the kitchens, thanks to Pippy, who was more than happy to load the teens down with snacks and drinks.

Everyone seemed to happy to celebrate their house win, the music was loudly playing, the chatting almost the same volume. Olivia sat on the arm of Georges chair drinking a butterbeer.

"I'm telling you George, the look Mcgongall gave me could make a person a inch away from death." Fred told his brother

"Well, she had a talk with me after the match and from now on when Gryffindor plays I have to sit with her, so she can and I quote, "keep an eye on me so I don't hurtle myself into the pitch and end up in Azkaban for murder." Olivia told her friends making air quotes with her fingers. She shrugged her shoulders when the boys laughed at her.

"Oh Freddie what we do without our honorary lion? She was prepared to tackle her fear of heights if that meant she could hex Flint, how did you put it Ollie? Oh that's right hex him into next week!" George teased the girl.

"You remember that when your honorary lion goes full badger when Hufflepuff plays Gryffindor!" Explained the girl.

"Oi, before I forget Hogsmeade is next weekend, what's the plan?" Asked Fred

"Well, I want to go to Honeydukes, and I need to get some more paint supplies." She informed them

"By the looks of it you run out because it's on your face, but I'm guessing this time you did it on purpose." Joined Oliver Wood.

"Why yes I did, I accidentally get paint on my forehead one time, and now you got jokes, Wood, so mean, I'm one of your biggest supporters. Did you see anyone else trying to storm the pitch today? No I don't think so." She cooed to the boy who stood next to her seat.

"I guess you're right, I'll have to have a serious talk with the rest of the Gryffindor fan section." Joked Wood.

Olivia enjoyed the rest her evening with the lions, it wasn't until Mcgongall came in to shut down the party that she decided it was time for her to leave.

"Off to bed all of you!" Mcgongall told the common room. While everyone was heading to their rooms, Olivia tried to sneak behind the Professor who left the portrait door open.

When Olivia thought she had gotten away she heard, "Olivia Evans, I may not have eyes in the back of my head but I can tell when someone is trying to sneak off behind my back. I've been doing this job for a long time." Mcgongall told her.

Facing the teacher, "Sorry Professor, I was just heading back to my common room."

"Where you should have been. Off you go before I take points away."

"Goodnight..." she said

"Goodnight Ollie!" Yelled the twins from the dorm staircase.

Rolling her eyes, "Goodnight Olivia" Mcgongall said with a huff.

The term flew by, Christmas came and went. This year she got to spend it with the Weasleys and Harry at Hogwarts. Classes resumed and life continued on for Olivia. At the end of the year, she was so thrown off by the news of Harry, facing Voldemort who was helped by stuttering Quirell. With the help of Ron and Hermione, Harry was able to fight off the Dark Lord.