63. Not Tonight

Author's Note:
For the next two weeks updates will be on hold or very rare. I'm getting married this weekend and then going on my honeymoon. When I get back I'll will be updating a lot more.

For now, enough this extra spicy chapter of our Ollie and Charlie.

Thank you for all the support and love!
-author.
__________________________________

Tomorrow morning they would be heading back to school and that meant Olivia would be once again away from Charlie.

As everyone headed off to bed Charlie walked Olivia to her door, to say goodnight. "Come in for a minute I want to give you something." She said tugging him inside.

She let go of his hand and opened the drawer of the desk and pick up a few feathers. "So do you remember how we was talking about that I might have some of the the things that a Phoenix can do?" She asked, Charlie nodded his head. "Well I discovered that I can send messages with my feathers, so here take these." She said holding out a few feathers to him.

Charlie took them from her. "What for?" He asked.

"For emergencies. You just address the letter and burn it with the feathers and it will be delivered to who ever you write to. There's a few there in case it's not just me you have to get a hold of faster than normal." She explained leaning against the desk, she crossed her arms over her chest.

Charlie pocketed the feathers, and looked up at the ginger. "I was thinking... when you get out of school maybe I can stay home for awhile." He said.

"You'd leave Romania to be with me?" She asked looking up at him.

"I'd do anything for you." Charlie said with a soft smile.

"Well... I was thinking that I could come to Romania for awhile after school." She told him with a grin.

"Really?" He was shocked. That she would consider leaving everyone here to be with him, meant more to him than she knew.

Olivia closed the gap between them and put her arms around his neck. "Of course, I want to come be with the dragons obviously." She joked. Charlie put his hands on her waist.

"Yeah obviously," he said sarcastically grinning at her. He kissed her lips softly and pulled back to look at her. "I think Romania would look good on you."

"Charlie, anything looks good on me." She joked, rolling her eyes. He pressed his lips to her cheek. Then to her jawline kissing her until he reached her ear.

"That's true, but I think you look best in nothing at all." He whispered into her ear. His breath tickling her skin, gave her goosebumps.

Olivia bit her lip, looking at him then to the door. "You think no one would notice if you wasn't in your room for a little while?" She asked.

Charlie raised his brow at her. Olivia pulled out her wand and casted locking and silencing charms, then laid her wand on the desk.

"What you doing?" He asked her. She gave him a grin that wasn't innocent.

"I want to give you something before we both leave tomorrow." She said, pushing him to lean against the desk. Olivia slowly lowered to the floor on her knees. Letting her hands trail down his chest, his stomach and finally to his hips.

Charlie's chest was tight with anticipation. "Ollie, what you doing?" He asked hoarsely. The only answer she gave him was by unbuttoning his trousers. Olivia palmed the length of him over the clothes and he shivered. "Ollie, you don't have to do this." He said softly.