84. Red

An extra long chapter with exciting things happening! I hope you enjoy!

Cannon:
Olivia did get tattoos not only with Sirius but she talked Remus into getting one too. On the front side of her shoulder, she got a small black paw print and on the other she got a wolfs paw print with claws. To represent both of her uncles. Sirius and Remus got Sun tattoos in the same spot Ollie got the tattoos for them.
___________________________________

Olivia's mind swirled with her thoughts. Overthinking and tucking in all her worries and insecurities away to hide the panic within her. As she sat in front of her easel, paints smeared across the stretched canvas and all over her limbs.

The Poly Juice potion had worn off and Olivia had decided to paint a bit while she waited for Charlie to return. The sun had set and the stars began to peak out, still he had not come back yet.

Dumbledore had informed her that he would meeting with Harry tonight, then he would take Harry to the Weasleys to stay for the rest of summer.

It had been hard to get Sirius to agree to it but with him off on missions for the Order it would be better for Harry to stay with Ron. She planned to go over there first thing in the morning.

Her jarred door creaked open wider. She turned from where she sat on top of her stool to see the curly red haired man slip inside.

"Im sorry I didn't think I would be out this late, I would have let you known if I had." Charlie said as he come up behind her and kissed the top of her head.

"It's fine," she said shaking off the lingering horrors in her mind. Olivia gave him a smile, "So what did you do with your day?"

"Had a few errands to run, had lunch with Bill, nothing too exciting." He answered as he toed off his boots and climbed onto the bed relaxing his head against the headboard with his arms behind his head.

"Oh" she said sheepishly, "What kind of errands?"

"Had to run to a few shops for Mum. And send out some documents for work." He answered.

Olivia looked to her canvas, her back to him where he laid on the bed. She toyed with the brush in her hands. "Oh there was just some gossip that I overheard today by some customers. About you at some jewelry shop." She said quietly.

"Yeah, Mum wanted me to see if they could repair an old watch she had. I guess people just don't have anything better to do than spread rumors." He said with a laugh. "Anything to do besides worry about what others are doing. Oh well, by the way we have a meeting tomorrow night."

Olivia tried to let his words free up some of the tightness in her chest. She took a deep breath, "Yeah, I have to meet Remus at The Den before the meeting." She said.

Charlie began talking about dinner and asked how the twins done today with the grand opening. Olivia chatted with him but her mind still swirled with those worries and fears. She could only halfway focus on what he was saying to her.

The next morning, Olivia rolled out of the bed that Charlie snored in still. She scribbled a note explaining she was going to the Burrow to see Harry that she would be there if he needed anything.

It wasn't long after that, she was stepping out of the fireplace into the living room of the Burrow. The house was buzzing with movement.

"Hello," Olivia called out. Fleur stepped out of the kitchen.