88. Arm Sling

Starfire....Starfire....

She heard over and over again. The echoing of some strange name. In the black void, the name bounced around. Ringing her ears.

"Ollie" she heard. This time she recognized the name.

"Ollie." The voice said again.

Olivia peeled open her eyes bright lights from the ceiling blinding her, blinking she looked around her. She was in her old room at Grimmauld place.

Moving to sit up, hands made her pause, and so did the sharp pain that shot down her arm.

"Easy," the voice said. "It still needs time to heal. I'll help- Hey!"

"Kreacher will help Miss Olivia. Get out of Kreachers way." Said a rough voice. Tiny hands helped ease her to a sitting position.

Her vision was blurry but it began to clear. Her Dad stood behind Kreacher next to her bed. Charlie stood a little bit away. Creaking footsteps let her know someone was in the hall but Charlie quickly closed the door before anyone could enter.

"Drink some water, Miss." Kreacher said holding a glass to her lips. Her mouth was so dry, she drank the whole glass.

"Thank you, Kreacher." She said hoarsely. She looked to her dad and Charlie. "What happened?"

"He splinched you." Charlie said angrily, looking to the closed door.

"Hawthorne said that before you two could get out, Alecto Carrow cruicoed you." Snape said coldly.

"But Reid got me out, he got me back here." She said, "right? Or did the Carrows get him too?"

"He's fine. Alecto had a hold on you when Hawthorne tried to leave. I'm guessing from what he said you wasn't the only one to get splinched." Snape told her.

"Good." She said and meaning it. Snape tilted his head looking at her.

"Do you remember what happened before Alecto cursed you?" He asked. Olivia was about to say no but the memories rushed in. She could feel it again, the wood stake in her hand.

"I stabbed Amycus in the eye." She said flatly. No remorse or guilt followed, surprisingly.

Charlie winced. Kreacher was tucking her in to bed. Snape nodded. She looked down to see her bandaged arm in a sling. Her head hurt a little probably bruised from head butting Amycus.

"Kreacher I'm fine, you don't need to tuck me in." She told the elf, as she slung her legs out of the bed and tried to stand up. She was unsteady on her feet but she pushed through it.

"Kreacher needs Miss to lay back down. Miss Olivia needs rest." The elf said, trying to help her walk.

Olivia smiled and patted his head. "Thank you for taking care of me, Kreacher. But Im fine I want to get up and move around."

Kreacher huffed but didn't make her get back in bed.

Charlie tried to help her stand, but Kreacher pushed him away, "I want to see Reid." She said holding to the bedpost for support.

"You don't need to, I already told him to stay away from you." Charlie said. "He's the reason you're like this."

"Don't be so thick Charlie." Olivia said through gritted teeth when her arm bumped into the wall. "Im like this because of Death Eaters. Reid could have left me for dead but he didn't."

Charlie huffed, pouting like Kreacher who was still mad she wouldn't get back in bed. She pulled open the door, and came face to face with Reid.

"Red, I'm so sorry." He said, his face the expression of pure guilt. His eye blackened with bruises. "I'm so sorry."