27. Her Name

On weekends, many people usually slept in, Olivia was typically one of the only few early risers that you could find in the Great Hall for breakfast. However the next day people had other plans with the new schools and the Goblet of Fire out.

Olivia had woken up even earlier to brew the aging potion for the twins. She stood chewing on some toast, on the edge of the entrance hall with some others that had decided to watch who was entering the tournament.

She was listening to Harry and Ron talk about who's entered so far and how they would if they were old enough to enter. When the twins and Lee Jordan came down the staircase with grins on their faces.

They jogged to Olivia and she handed them small vials and droppers. Fred and George kissed each cheek. "Thank you Ollie." said George. She passed him a piece of toast. He ate it in a few bites.

"Done it, just took it." said Fred to Harry Ron and Hermione.

"What?" Asked Ron

"The aging potion dung brains," said Fred

"One drop each," said George rubbing his hands together and shaking off the toast crumbs. "We only need to be a few months older."

"We're going to split the thousand Galleons between the three of us if one of us wins," said Lee

"I'm not sure this is going to work you know, I'm sure Dumbledore will have thought of this." Hermione said warningly

But they ignored her, Olivia met the girls eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

"C'mon then I'll go first-" said Fred

He walked over to the gold ring of the age line and jumped over. And nothing happened, George let out a yell of triumph and leapt over with his brother. But the next moment there was a loud sizzling sound and both twins were hurled out of the circle as though they had been thrown out.

They landed painfully ten feet away on the cold stone floor and to add insult to injury, there was a loud popping noise and both of them sprouted identical long white beards

They landed painfully ten feet away on the cold stone floor and to add insult to injury, there was a loud popping noise and both of them sprouted identical long white beards. Everyone around broke out laughing even the twins found it funny.

Once they got to their feet they heard someone speak. "I did warn you." Said Dumbledore coming out of the great hall. "I suggest you both go up to Madam Pomfrey she is already tending to Miss Fawcett of Ravenclaw and Mr.Summers of Hufflepuff both of whom decided to age themselves up a little too. Though I must say neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours."

"But nothing compared to yours my friend." said Olivia to Dumbledore joining the twins. She couldn't help but laugh the entire way to the hospital wing.

Later that evening after the twins were beardless, they made their way to the Great Hall. Olivia spilt from the boys. "I'm sitting at my house table tonight." She said