45. Firewhiskey

The next few days Mrs. Weasley kept them all cleaning. Olivia had a few visits from Snape, but he never stayed long. Even Professor McGonagall stopped by, to Olivias surprise.

It gave Olivia a chance for her nerves to calm down, getting to see the woman that had took Olivia under her wing, and treated her like her own.

Lupin, who was gone a lot on missions, Tonks, and Mundungus helped with some of the cleaning as they stopped by headquarters.

Olivia felt bad that she wasn't being as helpful as the other members of the orders due to her still being in school. But Dumbledore had tasked her with a special assignment.

To keep check on Harry, by no means did that mean Olivia would betray Harry's trust in her if he ever confided something personal to her but life or death information was more than necessary for the Order to know about.

Someone that seemed to hang around ever now and then when he wasn't out on missions with Bill, was Charlie.

Mundungus had redeemed himself somewhat in Mrs. Weasleys eyes, after saving Ron from a set of purple robes that tried to strangle him.

But in doing so he threw off the robes hitting Olivia with them making her drop her wand. Luckily Charlie was near by, and was able to pull the girl free.

One night, Mrs. Weasley had needed something from the store, Arthur volunteered Olivia to go, since she hadn't been out in awhile, and made Charlie go with her so she didn't go alone.

On their way out the door, Sirius stopped the two.

"Charlie, do a mate a favor and pick me up a bottle of firewhiskey would you?" Sirius said, handling over some gold for the booze. "And buy yourself something while you're at it."

"Shouldn't you be buying your niece's love, instead of Charlie's?" Olivia teased. Sirius roughed up her hair and all but pushed them out the door.

Walking down the sidewalk, Olivia hummed quietly to herself as they made their way to the store.

Charlie broke the silence. "So how do you feel about being a Black?" He asked looking at Olivia. She wore a thin baggy cream sweater, tucked in at the bottom of her jeans.

"Well, it's different but at the same time, nothings changed. I'm still Olivia I just have a uncle now." She joked, twisting the ring Sirius had gave her on index finger.

Charlie watched as she pulled up on her sweater that dangled off her shoulder, but it didn't do much to help it.

"Family is good to have. I've got some to spare if need anymore." He joked with her, and she laughed.

"I love your family, gosh I loved to have a big family like that. Siblings to argue with and parents to give you rules to break. Aunts and Uncles to be bad influences. Well- I got the uncle part at least." She rambled on, Charlie listened to her patiently.

"When I was in the orphanage there was other kids of course but I always seemed too weird for them. So I didn't have anyone to play with. I bet it was fun growing up always having a someone to have tea parties and to play dress up with." She said generally.

"Well the tea parties didn't come until Ginny did, but she grew out of those fast, liked messing around with us boys more. But when I was younger I use to put a dragon mask on Errol and made him fly around and pretend I was "making observations" about the dragon." He shared chuckling at the memory.

Olivia glanced at him beside her and smiled, "That's adorable, now you're a top notch dragon trainer! Funny how life works out sometimes." She replied playfully bumping her shoulder into his.