7. Scolded

Olivia had been pacing outside the Gryffindor common room entrance for 10 minutes. She was trying her best to calm down and convince herself that she made the right choice. Reminding herself that if she ever wanted to know that she could always go to Dumbledore for the truth.

"Are you going to keep doing that all night?" The Fat Lady in the Portrait asked her.

"What? Oh no I'm just trying to think is all, and I'm waiting for someone to come by so they can get my friends to come out here." She said while pacing back and forth still.

Percy came around the corner, seeing a gryffindor that can help her, she rushed to the boy. "Percy, thank goodness can you please do me a favor? I've been waiting forever for someone to come by."

"Olivia, you should be in your own common room it's nearly curfew. I don't want to take points away from you." He said sternly

"I promise I'll be back by curfew, can you please get George and Fred, I need to talk to them, I would wait until tomorrow but it can't wait. Please!" Begging the boy.

"Fine, but cover your ears so you don't hear the password, I'm not going to be the cause of you sneaking into our common room." He told her.

Waiting for her to cover her ears, she done so and watched as the portrait opened up and Percy disappear behind it. After a moment of waiting, the portrait swung open and the two tall ginger twins came out.

"Hey Ollie, Percy said you was out her and you needed us?" Said George

"Yeah, and he said we better hurry up because if we're out here passed curfew he would be taking points away" mocked Fred

"Oh I'm sure he'll check too, but I need to talk to you all, I just got back from Dumbledores office." She told the pair, silently directing them down the corridor for no one to hear. "He said that they found something out about my family."

"What? That's great! Wait.. why don't you look happy?"

"Yeah, you look like you found out Filch is your dad or something."

"Oh gosh no, trust me if he was this wouldn't be how I react. I'd probably be crying, but anyway, I needed to talk to you both about it, I need someone to tell me that I'm not crazy and that I made the right choice."

"Okay" they said with confused looks

"I actually told them that I didn't want to know."

"And why would you do that?" Fred asked curiously

"Well, because I don't want things to change. I like how my life is right now, I- I feel good. I just want to hold on to this as along as I can." She told them, she sat down against a wall, "I've wanted to know just something about where I came from my whole life. But being here changed me, I have a different life now." She said softly, looking at her feet out in front of her, she drew her knees to her chest.

The twins sat on either side of her, George grabbed her hand, and she rested her head on Fred's shoulder.

"Ollie, you're not crazy." Fred reassured

"Yeah, and we totally understand. Whenever you're ready to know, then you can find out. But look at the bright side, at least Filch isn't your dad."

The three laughed, "I'm so glad I have you two, I'd be lost without you." They stood, and she hugged them both. "You better get back in, before Percy comes kicking through the door, taking points away."

"Goodnight Ollie" chorused the twins.

"Goodnight George, Goodnight Fred" she said yawning.