1. The Past meets The Future

✶ ✶ ✶

April 12th, 1978, Petunia Evans gave birth to a beautiful ginger baby girl. After months of hiding her pregnancy from family and friends, Petunia would never let anyone find out that she had a baby. What kind of woman would people think she was, getting pregnant from a boy while she was at University- let alone from a stranger she met in a pub. No man would every marry her if she had a child, besides she had no money, no way to support herself or a baby.

This is the right choice, a nice family will adopt her and she'll grow up loved, even if I'm not there to love her, Petunia thought to herself.

As Petunia held her daughter, she said, "I know you won't understand, and I know you'll have questions one day, but you'll have a better life than the one I can give you, I do love you."

Looking into those little eyes that resembled Petunia's sister's eyes one last time, she handed her daughter to the midwife, "Her name is Olivia, Olivia Evans."

With those last words, her daughter was taken from her, never knowing what she would one day become.

✶ ✶ ✶

11 years later

"Albus Dumbledore" he introduces himself to the Wellsbrook Orphanage Center Supervisor, shaking his hand she replies, "Nice to meet you Albus, I'm Carrie Smith. They begin to walk down the tiled wall hallway on their way to the last room on the left. "So I understand you wanted to meet our dear Olivia, something about being accepted into your school on a scholarship," she says. "Yes, I believe she would excel at our school with her talents, but before we go in I had a few questions for you Mrs. Smith," adds Dumbledore. "Ms. Evans was never adopted, may I ask why?"

"She had several visits with families, they all loved her at first but after awhile they started to notice unusual events happening, things would go missing. Or as Olivia would say "vanish" and she would lie about things clearly didn't happen. Other than those things Olivia really is a very sweet girl," replied Mrs. Smith.

"And her parents, do you know anything about them?" Dumbledore asks. With a sign, Mrs. Smith said, "No, her mother gave her up when she was born, we never got her name on the paperwork, as for her father we don't have any information on him either. The only thing that her mother wanted to make sure of was her name, to make sure they named her Olivia."

As they made it to the end of the hall, Mrs.Smith knocked on the door and opened it slightly, "Olivia you have a visitor" turning to the man, "if you need me, I'll be in my office working on some paperwork," after finishing her sentence she left the room. Dumbledore entered the small bedroom, although the walls was plain in color, the owner of the room made sure to decorate it with as many drawings and paintings that she could fit on the walls. "Hello Ms. Evans, I know you may be wondering who I am and why I have come to visit you. My name is Professor Dumbledore, I am the headmaster at a school for very special people like you."

Olivia, sitting on her bed looks at the man as he takes a sit in her desk chair. "I'm not very special at all, why would be want me to go to your school?" Olivia says. Dumbledore looks at this small frame little redhead girl, that piers up to him with those bright eyes, eyes that seem all too familiar he thought. "Actually, you are very special my dear, my school is for young wizards and witches, and you Ms.Evans, you are a witch." Olivia's eyes double in size at the shock of this news. "What do you mean I am a witch," Olivia says. "Hasn't there been times in your life that things would happen and you had no explanation for how they happened? Talking with Mrs.Smith she said that things always vanish around you and that you have a habit of lying, but something tells me that you wasn't lying, in fact you was telling the truth," Dumbledore questions the girl.