49. Evans

The next couple of days, it was clear that one person at Grimmauld place was not thrilled for the outcome of Harry's hearing. Sirius Black stayed shut up in his mothers room with Buckbeak making quick appearances around meals.

Olivia had enough of his pouting. She banged on the door. "Sirius Black you come out of there right now."

The door opened under her pounding fist. "What?" Said the man.

Olivia grabbed him by the arm and pulled him down the stairs.

"I'm tired of you pouting. Why not spend some of that time with your niece or godson?" Olivia said dragging him behind her. "I know you're grumpy about being stuck here but for now you of all people should just enjoy the time you have with the people around you, didn't Azkaban teach you anything? Time shouldn't be wasted." She lectured all the way to the kitchen.

Inside was all the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione, including Tonks, Remus, and Kingsley. Sirius sat in the seat Olivia put him in. Remus gave them an amused look. But Sirius just crossed his arms over his chest.

"I know exactly what you need." Olivia said with a smirk. "Something to pick up everyone's spirits." She pulled out her wand and flicked it towards a dusty radio on a shelf. It whined static for a moment until she tuned it with her wand.

A tune came through the speaker. She smile mischievous at her uncle. Olivia pulled his arms off his chest and on to his feet.

"Come on, dance with me." She said, "it won't kill you to dance with your niece."

Dancing In The Moonlight by King Harvest played through the radio.

Remus laughed and got to his feet. He grabbed Olivias hand and twirled her. "If that Uncle wants to pout, this Uncle will dance then." He told her.

The twins joined in, George danced with Ginny, and Fred with his mum. Hermione even got Harry to dance with her. The room began filling with laughter, and apologies from Tonks when she stepped on Ron's toes.

Bill, Kingsley, Charlie, and Mr

Bill, Kingsley, Charlie, and Mr.Weasley sat admiring the group. Charlie picked up Olivias camera off the table and snapped a few photos. He knew she would want to capture this.

Olivia began singing the words, her and Remus shouting when it got to the "THEY DON'T BARK AND THEY DON'T BITE!" At Sirius, who stood near them. Olivia was laughing so much it became contagious and Sirius finally caved in and saved Ron from Tonks.

Remus dipped Olivia back, "Alright Moony, quit hogging Evans!" Sirius teased moving to dance with Olivia but a moment later his face dropped.

Sirius hadn't said the nickname in years. It rolled off his tongue naturally, when looking at the ginger. Remus tilted Olivia back up, and looked at his friend. He knew instantly, what caused the frown on his face.

Olivia seemed to pay no mind, and switched places with Tonks, and the witch now danced with Remus.

"Evans? That's a new one, I like it. Everyone calls me Ollie, but I like that you call me something else." She told her uncle, taking his hands, swinging to the music.