26. The Tournament

Snape threw powder into by his desk and called for McGonagall, her head appeared in the flames.

"Minerva when you go to the great hall could you send the Weasleys twins to my office immediately." said Snape.

"Certainly, wonder what they've done this time." she answered.

"Nothing, I just need to do a task." he replied.

"That's shocking, but I think I rather make them sweat it instead. I'm heading that way now." And the next moment she was gone.

Snape looked at the red head seated in front of him. She toyed with her fingers as if she could sit still. "So Dumbledore told you?" He asked.

"Yeah I asked him not to tell you until I was ready to talk about it." Olivia said softly.

"Very well." He said

"You was friends with her? With Lily?" She asked timidly

Snape knew the headmaster wouldn't have told her that. "I don't know how you know that but yes at one point we were."

Olivia nodded her head. "I'm told I look like her."

"You do."

"I've been thinking about that. And how Harry isn't allowed to know. I kept wondering how could he not see it? See her in me? If I look so much like her...." Her voice trailed off. "But I figured it out. Why he doesn't see it."

Snape furrowed his brow. "Why?"

"Because he's only seen her in pictures. He was so young that he can't remember what she looks like in person...."

"I suppose you may be correct." He said.

"I've never even seen a picture of her." She breathed.

Snape thought for a moment. Then he moved around on the other side of his desk, opened a drawer, and at the bottom of it was one single photo he had of Lily Potter. It was faded, and worn on the edges. With one last look at it, he held it out to Olivia. "It's the only one I have. But thats her."

Olivia took the photo and looked at it. The woman in the photo was pretty. Even with the picture faded, she could tell they had the same color hair, and eyes but Olivias had a tint of blue in hers. The woman in the photo smiled at Olivia, and her freckles danced on her cheeks. She could feel the tears swelling in her eyes again.

Olivia stared at the woman, Would you have loved me? Would you have loved me even though your sister doesn't?

She handed it back to Snape and returned it to its home. There was a knock at the door and he told them to come in. Fred and George eased the door open and stepped inside.

"Mr Weasleys, I need you to escort Olivia to the Great Hall for dinner, make sure she eats and then walk her to her common room. You are to not leave her alone this evening, is that clear?" said Snape sternly.