50. Her Boggart

The remaining few days of the holidays were spent like the rest. Cleaning and cooking. Often you could find Olivia baking in the kitchen, and Charlie sat on the counter talking idly to her about anything.

Late one night after dinner, Olivia was making gingersnaps. Everyone had gone to bed or was relaxing in other rooms since they had been cleaned.

She stood with her apron on covered in flour, rolling dough out, alone in the kitchen. Charlie came in and found her within the baking mess.

"You baking something else now?" He asked.

"Yeah we leave in a couple days for school and I wanted to bring tins of biscuits for some people." She answered wiping her forehead off smudging more flour on her.

Charlie perched on top of the counter next to her. "Like who?"

"Well, my dad and McGonagall of course, and Dumbledore, he's the reason I make gingersnaps anyway."

Charlie plucked up one of the treats and bit into. Everything he had eaten that she made some amazing, her cooking and baking skills could rival his mums. "Why am I not surprised that these taste incredible?"

"You're just being sweet." She said smiling at him.

He finished the rest of the cookie and hopped down. "Here let me help you" he said standing behind her. Before she could say anything he reached his arms around her and started rolling the dough, trapping her in his arms.

"How is it helping if you trap me in?" She said laughing.

"Because I can roll dough better than you." He joked

"Well so far you're terrible at it, that's too thick. You need to press down more." Olivia told him placing her hands on his and showing how to do it.

Remus had heard Olivias laugh outside the kitchen he was about to go in to make himself a cup of tea but stop. He peeked inside the door, and seen the two laughing.

"Moony was are you taking so long for?" Said Sirius coming behind Remus.

"Shush! I'm trying to listen!" Said Remus spying on his niece.

"Listen? To what?" Said Tonks behind him. Remus just waved them over to come see. Together the three spied through the crack in the door.

"What are you three doing?" Said Arthur joining in the hallway with Molly.

"We're spying on your son with my niece, and I don't like that they're awfully close right now." Said Sirius in a whisper.

"Well move over and make room I wanna see this!" Said Molly unashamed. Arthur just chuckled at his wife.

Tonks was on her knees, Molly above her, then Arthur, Sirius and then Remus, peeking through the door.

Inside the kitchen, unaware of the eyes by the door. Olivia and Charlie were baking. Charlie still had the girl trapped in his arms, making the sweetest laugh come from her lips.

He leaned on her claiming to get more flour, earning an extra giggle from her. "Charlie you are terrible!" Olivia told him, turning around to face him.

He rested both hands on each side of her on the counter, by her hips. "I must not be too terrible for you to be smiling like that." He said.

Molly on the other side of the door, "Where's one of those ear things that the twins made, when you need it? I can't hear a thing."

Charlie leaned in closer to her.

"Oh I think they're gonna kiss! Look he's leaning in!" Said Tonks.