15. Mischief Managed

Eventually the first game of the season was upon them. Due to Malfoy's injured arm that meant Hufflepuff was playing the lions. So instead of lion face paint she opted for a yellow and black stripe diagonally down her face mixing in with her freckles.

The weather was horrible. Thunderstorms and rain, we're heavy in the forecast. Olivia bundled up in two jumpers and a large cloak with her hufflepuff scarf wrapped around her neck and her hair up in buns. She threw on extra thick socks and laced up her shoes.

Before she headed to the Great Hall she grabbed her gold and scarlet face paint to take with her. A couple lions had asked her to paint their faces the night before.

When she walked in she noticed Harry was there early. She headed to where he sat. "Good morning Harry, what's got you out of bed this early?"

"Peeves. Blew in my ear at 4 in the morning and the storm kept me from falling back asleep. So I sat in the common room until it was time for breakfast." He answered

"Oh that's awful, hopefully a good breakfast will wake you up some before the game."

"Yeah the game..." he said with a sigh

"Worried about Cedric being the Seeker? Didn't get to play him last year when he got moved up to that spot." He gave her a nod, "listen I know Cedric he's a good friend, and at least playing against him you'll get a fair game unlike it if you was playing Malfoy." She tried to reassure him.

"Yeah you're right, Ollie, thanks!"

"Anytime! Good luck today! I gotta go paint Neville, Seamus, and Deans face before I head to the pitch!" She headed off and found the other lions on down the table. She painted their faces and stopped by and kissed the twins on the head for good luck but whispered we're gonna crush you! to them when Harry wasn't looking.

Olivia was off to the pitch to take her seat next to McGonagall who she was grateful to be sitting next to this time because the witch had casted a repellent charm against the rain, in the stands that they were in.

Both the teams walked onto the muddy field. The wind was strong and the rain thick. Olivia couldn't help but wonder how Harry or Cedric would find the snitch in this weather.

Majority of the game the players had a harder time making sure not to fly into each other than scoring. The players robes were soaked through and everything was a blur with the rain.

Gryffindor was up 50 points when Wood called for a time out and they huddled under an umbrella. Olivia seen a small figure running towards them from the stands. From her wet still bushy hair Olivia could see it was Hermione and she was casting some kind of charm on Harry's glasses. And off they were.

Back flying around in the sky, thunder clapped and lightening forked. Olivia watched Harry as he zoomed around but stopped as if he was staring at something causing him to fall a couple feet but regained his grip on his broom.

Woods voice boomed through the field, "Harry! Harry behind you!" He yelled.

Olivia looked as Harry looked. Cedric was flying as fast as he could towards a speck of gold shimmering in the rain. Harry took off- at lightening speed.

Harry was gaining on Cedric. But slowly Olivia felt something shift in the air. An eerie feeling filled the stadium.

Suddenly the stadium was filled with a hundred dementors. And they all were flying towards Harry, he was a few feet behind Cedric. But Harry was falling back, until he just fell entirely, his broom catching in the wind and was slung into the Whomping Willow. At the last second Cedric grabbed the snitch but notice beneath him Harry plummeting to the ground.