51. Kings Cross

Charlie held her until she was ready. Giving him a sad smile, she stood up.

Olivia wiped her face, tried flattening her curls, put her shoulders back, and with a final nod, the two left the room and joined everyone back in the kitchen.

No one seemed to notice their absence, but Charlie noticed that she painted on a smile to everyone in the room, even though she had just fell apart mere minutes ago.

Mrs.Weasley sent all the children off to bed, Olivia was the last to leave. She hugged her uncles and said goodnight to everyone else. Leaving the kitchen, she went straight to the twins room.

"Wanna sleep in here tonight?" Said George looking at the sad girl.

She nodded her head, "Please, but for a little bit can you both lay down with me, just until I fall asleep." She asked sheepishly.

"Come, crawl on up here." Said George lifting the blanket. Olivia done just that, and cuddled into his side. Fred got into the bed next and held her from behind.

The three barely fit on the mattress, but it didn't matter. The boys kissed her head, "Goodnight Ollie." They chorused.

"Goodnight Fred, Goodnight George." She said sweetly, her eyes already heavy with exhaustion.

That night Fred didn't go back to his bed, the three best friends stayed in the one. Where Olivia slept soundlessly the whole night with her boys by her side.

In the kitchen, Charlie just said goodnight to Olivia and watched her leave. With a heavy heart, he let her go.

He sighed about to head up to bed himself, until his dad asked him, "Did you tell her?"

Remus, Sirius, Bill, Kingsley, Tonks, Moody, and his mum, were the last ones left in the kitchen. And they all seemed to found interest in his dads question.

"Go on answer your father." Said his mum eagerly

Charlie gave them all a suspicious look. "What you talking about?" He asked.

"Bloody hell, Charlie, we all know, so go on answer Arthur." Said Kingsley

"Wait... what you mean you all know?" Said Charlie, looking around at the group.

"That you fancy Ollie." Said Tonks as she was finishing a cookie.

"Yeah, mate, you make it pretty obvious, others were bound to notice." Said Bill smirking.

"Did you tell her or not?" Said his dad once again.

"No, I didn't." Said Charlie, and everyone let out a grunt of frustration. "I was going to but then something happened and it didn't feel like the right time." He explained.

"What you mean something happened?" Said Sirius narrowing his eyes a Charlie.

"Nothing like that, it's just when she slipped off earlier, she had a moment and got emotional. Didn't feel like the best time to say "by the way, I think you're amazing in every single way." Said Charlie sarcastically

His dad slapped his arm. "Didn't you learn anything from what I told you? You're wasting time you could have with her!"

"I'm sure if you confessed your feelings for her, it would have brightened her mood." Joked Tonks.

"How do you know that? She might not even feel the same way, I didn't want to risk it, and seem insensitive you know?" Explained Charlie.

Remus snorted, "You are a blind man, if you can't see what we see then Charlie." Sirius groaned next to him. "Oh stop Padfoot, you know I'm right, you just don't like it because she's your niece and feel like any guy doesn't deserve her."