18. The Cup

Sirius Black got into the castle again, and this time he was successful in getting inside the Gryffindor dormitory. And he had escaped yet again.

After the weeks that passed security in the school became tighter. The teachers were always in the corridors. Flitwick had taught the front doors how to recognize the murderer. Filch could be soon boarding up every crack and mouse hole in sight. And trolls were placed outside the lions common room.

The only thing anyone could think about was the final quidditch game. The tension between the two teams were at an all time high. It had gotten so bad fights had broken out and ended up with students in the hospital wing. Wood had given an order to the team that Harry couldn't be alone in the corridors because the Slytherins had been seen on more than one occasion stalking him. So with the risk of trying to get Harry out of commission for the game, he always had a crowd around him. It had seemed that the whole Gryffindor house took on the responsibility of protecting Harry also.

Olivia on the other hand had been distracted for days with the stairwell kiss. She wanted more than anything to talk to Wood but he had the team practicing every day and spent most of his time working on tactics. With Wood consumed with quidditch it left Olivia to wonder what it meant for them? Or if there even was a them.

One evening Olivia had left the painting studio and was walking down the corridor when she seen a lonesome Harry heading to dinner. Followed by some Slytherins that she knew was up to no good. Since Olivia knew about Woods PSA for the Seeker, she hurried off and followed.

Before the snakes could reach Harry, she was able to cut them off, face to face with Crabbe and Goyle. "Hello boys." said Olivia with a mischievous grin, that made them stop in their tracks.

"What are you two up to on this fine night?" Olivia said sweetly circling them.

"Nothing just taking a walk." Crabbe said

"Yeah just walking, that's all." Agreed Goyle

"You want to know a secret?" Asked Olivia Smirking. She didn't wait for them to answer. "I've always found you both rather attractive. But I could never decide who I liked more." She said toying with them.

The look of pure shock registered on their faces. "Really?" Goyle asked. Crabbe smacked him on the arm. "I mean oh really?" Goyle tried to say coolly.

"It's true, hey you know what?" Said Olivia lacing her voice sweetly like sugar. "How about I go and think about it carefully, and make my decision, and in 5 minutes or so, you both meet me in room 234-00 on the seventh floor? And I'll let you know who I pick?" She cupped both their cheeks each, and gave them a wink.

They both started nodding frantically and ran off. Harry who had waited around the corner and heard the whole thing, joined beside Olivia, who was wiping her hands off urgently on the skirt.

"You like Crabbe and Goyle?" He asked with a snort at the face she made.

"Oh Godric, no. That's disgusting Harry."

"Then what are you going to do when you meet them?"

"I'm not going to meet them, I'm going to dinner. Those two gits on the other hand will be caught in Filch's office, at the exact time I know Filch goes in there to have tea and treats with Mrs.Norris." Said Olivia, Harry bursted out laughing.

"That's brilliant!" He told her.

"Of course it is, now are you coming to dinner? I want to get there before all the pudding is gone. Hopefully George saved me some." Said Olivia taking off down the corridor with Harry by her side.

The next day the school was buzzing for the quidditch match. Olivia had went all out for her lions. Olivia wore her hair in buns and her lion face paint but instead of the stolen jumper she got from one of the twins, she wore a red cotton shirt and painted in gold The Weasleys #1 Girl with 5/6 on the back of it.