57. St. Mungos

Charlie let go of all the weight that had been holding him down since he watched her leave on that train on September 1st. Weight that continued to pile up over the months, and became even heavier with the news of his Dad's attack.

He had plan on surprising Olivia for Christmas anyone, but even though he hated the reason that he had to leave earlier than plan, he loved that he gets more time with her and his family.

He held her in his arms looking down at a smile that was so sweet he thought syrup would drip any moment. "Tell me everything! You said you couldn't put stuff in your letters and I've been dying to know!" He said. Olivia shivered in his arms. "You cold?"

"Just a bit." She answered.

"Here I'll make a fire then, come sit down and cover up." He said taking her hand and guiding her to the bed. When Charlie went to let go, he looked down at the tiny hand that his engulfed. But his eyes noticed what was on the back of it, that drew in his attention.

"Olivia, what is that?" He said flipping her hand over. There was jagged lines of pink scars, on her soft white skin, a scar that was words.

I will not be a mess.

He ran his thumb over it, feeling the ridges that had healed. "What... what happened..." he said in a soft voice.

"I wish I could have told you. And I'm sorry you had to see it like this, but do you remember my letter when I told you about the Ministry infiltrating Hogwarts?" Olivia asked.

His gaze locked with hers, "You said that you paid dearly for it. But I don't understand-"

"It was the Umbridge woman, the first day of classes she gave me detention. Me and Harry, we had to do lines, but it wasn't just lines." She sighed. "We had to use this quill she gave us, and when you write with it, it etches the words into your skin."

"And she just got away with that? They didn't sack her on the spot?" He said furiously.

"No, Dad wanted to but he couldn't because it might compromise him being undercover." She paused for a moment. "It was really bad. I had to write so long that there was a puddle of blood when she let me go. I bleed for hours after too, I couldn't stop it, Dad was able to. That was part of the reason I collapsed, the blood lost and my eating habits... but I'll repay her one day for it. I don't know how but she'll pay for what she did to Harry, for what she did to me."

Charlie was clenching his jaw, silent for a moment. "Why did you have to write that for that?" He asked

Olivia pushed through the tears threatening to spill over. "Because even though I got detention for calling Umbridge out for being a liar and saying that Voldemort is back, she had fun of how I looked to the whole class. Because I had paint on my hands and clothes. Said that I should focus on myself instead of questioning her character."

"That Bitch." Swore Charlie, clenching his hands into fists. He took a deep breath, and crouched down in front of her, cupping her cheek.

"I want you to listen to me when I tell you, that you are a mess, but you are this beautiful storm of chaos. You are a mess that is loved and cherish. Screw that Bitch, no one wants someone that is uptight and spotless. You are weird and all over the place but that is just you. That's what makes you our Ollie. You're a ball of fun and if that means your a mess, than I want to be a mess too. Because you make people want to be more like you... you inspire everyone around you." He told her sweetly.

She laid her hand on top of his that touched her cheek, and closed her eyes. "You are such a good man, Charlie Weasley" she sighed. "And I can't believe you're mine."