Lil' Coffee Shop

A/N:

COFFEE SHOP AU BC WHY NOT?!  I haven't written a fluffy one since forever...I just re-read I think my 2nd oneshot on this book called 'Starbuck and Headphones' ? Idk...im cringing so much at how bad my writing was...i'de like to make myself think i've improved...in some ways...idk.....

OKEH OKEH LET US START EVERYBODY

xx

Ring Ring (no ding dong shlong yet sorry they haven't even met x)

Dan quickly looked up from the counter of the coffee table. A customer. Or as he would refer to them as...prey. Somebody fpr him to entertain whilst at the same time entertaining himself. To do this, he would flirt constantly. But only with girls since Dan was as straight as a bendy ruler and didn't want to risk actually falling for a guy he flirted with...eww.

(A/N: In all my years of writing I hardly include myself in stories...SO DON'T KILL ME OKAY!!)

Luckily, the next customer was a  girl with long brown hair and goofy glasses that drooped down her nose. She was wearing a hoodie that was ten times too large for her with leggings, carrying a small book in her hand.

"This place is like a ghost town." She joked with Dan, coughing awkwardly afterwards after realizing it wasn't as funny as she thought.

"May I help you miss?" Dan smiled down happily.

The girl shrugged, placing her hand on her hip as she looked through the menu. "Er...what's it called...the thing. The foamy thing...that's what she said - no the...number 4..." The girl coughed again as she quickly grabbed her phone to get herself out of this awkward situation.

(A/N: I kid you not I am legitly like this...)

Dan went to work making the order as the girl peered through an app on her phone where she wrote about two gay guys who fall in love in different ways.

"Ready!" Dan said happily and the girl jumped slightly.

"Thanks I guess." She smiled, givingcthe correct change and making her way to the corner of the shop where the sofas where, entering the browsong position on her phone that Dan knew too well. "Time to read some gay smut." She whispered to herself, taking a sip of her hot beverage and staring intensly at her phone.

Dan finally preed his eyes away from the weird girl, tapping patiently at the desk. He couldn't flirt with her, she was too young, he's no Jason. So instead he wemt back to staring at the door creepily waiting for somebodu else to enter the deadly silent coffee shop.

Eventually, another victim did. However, it was a guy, so Dan layed off with the flirting. However, this guy was hot and cute at the same time.

He looked around the store, amazed at how empty it was. He had a nice ass...

He looked in his mid 20's, with a black fringe that flopped onto his forehead, contrasting his sparkling blue eyes and pale skin. He looked almost as flawless as Beyoncé. He also wore a puffy space jacket and had a holographic galaxy bag so Dan knew he could be a keeper.

But Danhad never purposly flirt for an intention of a relationship before. So he had the same.experience as 12 year old boy complimenting a girl. He knew nothing.

"Hey gorgous." The guy winked as he peered over to the menu.

"U-Um hi....Sir?" Dan internally facepalmed, thinking that he sounded as if he was into some bdsm shit. He was...but that's not the point.

"I'm Phil." The guy smirked. "Any recommendations for what to have?"

Dan was almost tempted to say 'me' or 'my ass' but he restrained from that pent up sexual fustration, pushing it to the back of his mind for later that night. "Well um...the coffee with chocolate flakes and whipped cream is pretty nice."

"Is it your favourite?" Phil raised an eyebrow.

"Well...yeah?" Dan said awkwardly.

"Then i'll have two of those please. This place is empty so i'm sure you wouldn't resist a drink?"

"You smooth ass motherfucker." Dan smirked. "Give me a second." He chuckled, turning around to prepare the drinks.

"Stop looking at my ass Phil." Dan laughed loudly, feeling Phil's eyes move with him. He already felt.comfortable with this guy.

"Oh shut up i'm sure you were looking at mine earlier." Phil retaliated with a suggestive tone.

Dan was about to reply when he heard a loud giggle mixed with muffled scream. They both turned to the other corner to see the girl from earlier staring intensly at the two. She was also on the phone, whispereing somethin quietly.

"What?...Yeah literally I swear to God they look like them!...Megan I'm telling the truth you dildo!....yeah whatever you twat I have pictured for proof...I know right, our new otp...kay bye."

Phil looked away, back at Dan seeming freaked out. "Same." Dan said pointing to Phil's face.

The beveraged were done and they sat on a table near the counter in case anybody else actually came into the shop.

"Dan. You are incredibly good looking and I presume somewhat homosexual?" Phil grinned, peering at Dan's nametag.

"You presume correctly." Dan.blushed. "You're not too bad yourself Phil."

"Well in that case, exchange digits." Phil smirked, getting out his phone.

They exchanged their numbers and talked like that for almost an hour. Eventually, Phil had to leave.

"Fuck don't go." Dan joked.

"I'll come back later don't worry." Phil smiled. "Text me."

"I like you alot! But...I'm just really horny." Dan practically whispered in a childish.tone.

"Fuck." Phil breathed out. "Text me at around 8pm okay, I have to be somewhere, but we are meeting up again soon. I'm in the same position."

Dan's eyes lit up, pressing his lips to Phil's quickly before he left. Dan watched as he strutted away, moving his ass more than usual because he thought sure Dan was watching and drooling.

He was.