Cuddles

A/N:

Inspired by a tumblr post by babydilphan :) literal fluff and a bit of swearing ^.^ super short tho sorry x

Phil was sitting on the couch with the top of his thumb in his mouth as he stared thoughtfully. It was almost 2am and he really wanted cuddles from Dan, but knew he would be asleep by this time. For once.

Phil had a brilliant idea and ran to the bathroom, dabbing water onto his cheeks. He knew he was lying to Dan but of he just asked for cuddles, Dan would just push him away and tell him to let him go back to sleep.

So Phil switched off all the lights, running upstairs away from the darkness with his phone torch as a light torch in front of him as he tripped two times on his way to their room.

Once he made it, Phil dipped onto their bed, holding Dan close as he pretended to sniff silently.

Dan almost immediently trned around, cupping Phil's cheeks.

Phil could see through the darkness now that his eyes had adjusted that Dan's face was cute and puffy from sleeping and he was trying to keep his eyes awake.

"What's wrong kitten? Why are you crying?" Dan said in an almost raspy voice.

"I-I had a nightmare." Phil said,snuggling into Dan's arms and hiding his head in his chest. Phil sighed in content, breathing in the smell of Dan which a was always distinct honey smell.

Dan stroked Phil's hair as he placed a protective arm around his hips. He could feel his chest get damp slightly probably from Phils 'tears' and it broke his heart.

"Awe no...what was it about?" Dan said soothingly, stroling Phil's back to cal him down.

Phil smirked a mischevious grin but Dan obviously couldn't see since his head was still buried in his chest.

"Y-You...You had your 2011 haircut." Phil explained, soon pulling apart and bursting into laughter.

"You motherfucker." Dan said with a serious tone but Phil could tell that he was smiling.

"I love youuu." Phil giggled cheekily,

"You know Phil, if you wanted cuddles, you could of just asked." Dan laughed, cuddling Phil again as he missed his warmth.

"Yeah but I thought you'd want to sleep. Besides, that was a good joke!" Phil protested as Dan muffled his voice by a kiss.

"Shut up you cute little weirdo and go to sleep." He chuckled and after that, the two dozed off into a peacful slumber.