Magnets

A/N:

Soz if prompts are slow :/ I will get to all of them eventually don't worry, I just want some of my ideas sometimes so i'm closing prompts for now and i'll tell you when I open requests but dont worry to the people who have already sent in requests i'll get to them soon :)

Side note, I informed my homophobic mum for about 10 minutes about all the genders I know and how people prefer to call themselves as and she seemed pretty interested tbh

CHRISTMAS IS COMING YAAAAAASSSS TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLY FALALALALA LALALALA READING GAY SMUT IN BED WITH FOOD FALALALALA LALALALAAAA.

ENOUGH OF MY TALK IF ANYBODY HAS READ IT, LETSAR GOOOO...MAAARIO...

><><><><><

Did you know that when people meet their soul-mate, a force called love pulls them together.

Like magnets that don't attract to anything but when close to an opposite, that magnet will almost instantly be attracted to one other magnet and never want to be apart.

Phil was limping out of the school. Everyone should have left by now since he had spent an hour in the libary. But just to his luck, that was when all the detentions ended.

And Jordan, his school bully came face to face with Phil. Only for two seconds. The next was Phil's face being thrown onto the hard concrete and him screaming out in pain as he felt his arm being twisted back.

"Fucking faggot, maybe this'll fix you."

Phil felt like rolling his eyes despite being in extreme pain. It's 2014 and there were still people like that...

Phil heard a thumb, and his heart nearly lept out of his chest when he heard running footsteps from a teacher. His eyes were still shut and he flinched.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM." A voice yelled, definetly not a teacher but if it was, it would be kind of funny to hear them talking like that.

Phil felt the stubby hands lift off his arm as he sat himself up struggling since his leg had been bruised probably.

Phil looked up to his saviour but was pleasantly suprised. Dan Howell.

"T-Thanks." Phil said with a small smile.

Dan grinned, watching Jordon run off as he sat beside Phil, both of them leaning against their lockers.

"Now tell me, why would someone like him want to hurt someone as beautiful and cute as you?" Dan asked, staring at Phil's featured very noticably.

Phil blushed. "Um...dunno.." He muttered.

"It's cause you're gay huh?" Dan said with a smirk. "All the pretty ones are gay, which is probably why I am too."

Phil let out a small giggle. "You wish."

Dan rolled his eyes. "'Course I am!"

Phil shook his head. "You would be...but the fact that you always get into trouble makes you extremly unnattractive to me personally."

"Not into bad boys then...wow you're a hard one, Lester."

"That's what she said."

"Our minds both dirty "

"That's what she said." Phil said again making Dan snort, bursting into laughter.

"Oh wow...that's amazing. You are amazing." Dan smiled happily.

"That-"

"Phil Lester if say 'that's what she said' I will stuff you in your own locker." Dan tried to say firmly but failed, bursting into more laughter.

"That's what he will probably say." Phil smirked.

Dan grinned widely and stared at Phil for a few seconds just simply admiring how much more beautiful he was up close.

The slight freckles scattered around his cheek and light eyebrows proved his ginger heritage. Along with his shiny back hair that looked so soft and silk. The way small specs of electric blue danced along his sky blue orbs you would call eyes. It was unbelievable the way his lips looked so pink and soft...and kissable. Phil was beautiful.

Dan was fawning over Phil, and hadn't realized how Phil was doing the exact same thing.

Eventually the soul-mates repel against the strong forces of the electrical field pulling them together, making one cough awkwardly and the other blush madly.

"S-So um...I feel like we should do something..." Dan mumbled.

Phil ignored Dan but was still dazed by him. Dan had beautiful chocolate brown eyes, but specs of honey colours and gold flew around in them in a dance. Dan has slightly tanned and smooth skin somehow, brown his fringe flopping infront of his eyes to somehow hide his embarassment. Dan had piercings, quite a few of them. A few eyebrow ones, a nose one and lots of ear ones. He also had a lip piercing, which his tongue was currently fidgeting with as he bit his lip. Dan was beautiful.

"Y-You-You're really pret-pretty." Phil mumbled, stumbling over his own words.

"Y-Yeah I just s-said that to you." Dan giggled shyly. "W-Wanna go hang out a-at my house? B-Because I don't want to be a-apart from you to be honest."

Phil's cheeks turned a beetroot colour.

"Y-Yes please."

xx