Message To You Sporks

A/N:

YES YET ANOTHER MESSAGE OF ME SAYING "JUST DO IT" (i need to calm down i've been watching Shia Labeouf too much...(

PHAN

okay i got your attention back lmao, SO.

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT SOMETHING? OKAY SO APPARENTLY THERES THIS BARRIER THAT SEPERATES AUTHORS AND READERS ON WATPADD?!

*breaks barrier* *takes a nap after*

YOU SPORKS MAN.

(Sporks is a gender neutral term and I mean spork am I right?)

Okay read this carefully. Because some of you don't hear it enough.

I'm here for you. So are many other people reading this right now. And another thing, you are fúcking beautiful okay?! Everything from your eye colour to your body, everyone w/o stupid views are.

I know its hard for you to believe but think of it this way.

The only way you can see what you fully look like is through photos and any sort of reflection. That shows what you're like as well. Imagine this was one of those weird twisty mirrord at the carnival. You don't actually look like that. Mental illness is a dreadful thing that seperates reality from imagination. You are fuckíng beautiful.

Depressed, suicidal, anxiety, self-harming. But look to the future. *punches myself for cheesiness* one day you will rise. You'll realize that you are beautiful and until then i'm here to convince me so message me to do so.

You sporks need to understand that our planet is a spec in the entire solar system. You are on a floaty rock and here you are. Therapy, talking to people, writing, drawing, singing dancing ANYTHING BESIDES HARMING YOURSELF OR OTHERS IS THE BEST WAY TO LET THIS OUT.

There are so many things you are missing out on, it's hard not to feel like shît. But using outlets like reading can distract you.

I've said it before, I would rather embarass myself in front of my whole school than let one of yous hurt yourself. Don't do it, please.

Message me. I will try to reply as soon as possible, just put "reply asap" or something at the beginning so I know it's urgent okay?!

And if I don't reply quickly, do anything to take your mind of this pain conflicting feeling. Sing, text, dance. Please be careful my fuçking sporks. I don't want you to lose your edges.

Please please please just remember there is always something to live for. Like all the dogs in the world, or fighting for equal rights, or giraffes, or meeting me, or giraffes or meeting Dan and Phil, or giraffes.

I love you.

xx