Teenage Dream

A/N:

BEFORE YOU START READING, WATCH/LISTEN (DURING OR BEFORE) TO BLAINE ANDERSON (DARREN CHRIS) SINGING AN EMOTIONAL COVER OF TEENAGE DREAM TO HIS BEAUTIFUL BOYFRIEND IN GLEE OKAY NOW READ CAUSE THIS FIC WILL BE A LITTLE EMOTIONAL . . .

~

Before you met me, I was alright but things were kinda heavy.

I stared wide-eyed at the boy who had nervously stumbled off of the train followed by a ray of buisness people. He looked scared like me.

I couldn't believe it.

Dan Howell, the cute fan that had been talking to me for so many months on Skype, the suggestive flirts both ways and the sweet messages we would send to eachother on a rough day.

My heart was beating faster than the train's speed as the boy instantly met my eyes.

The tint of red remained on Dan's cheeks as his face split into a wide grin, walking as fast as possible as he tried to slither through the many people already on the platform.

He finally reached me with a gleam of excitement in his eyes and he tackled me ino the tightest but comfiest hug ever.

I knew I would fall in love with the boy soon.

The boy was you Dan.

You bought me to life now every February, you'll be my Valentine, Valentine.

"Bear?" I asked one Valentines day.

Our first one we spent together actually. It was back when I had a lot more subscribers than than you since you were simply starting out.

"Yes my little lion what's up?" You asked, smiling as you pecked me on my lips.

"I...I did something I don't think you'll like."

You turned to face me fully and wide-eyed.

"I made a video about how I love for you...and put it on YouTube. B-B-But at the time I thought it was a good idea! J-Just please watch it...and i'll delete it soon after."

You took my hand and kissed my fingertips lightly. "Why would I ever want you to delete that?"

"B-Because you're afraid of coming out?"

"Well this way is easier, and I especially don't give a fuck what people think of our relationship, it's ours not theirs." You laughed.

I smiled and showed you the video. You smiled and we kissed.

Let's go all the way tonight, no regrets, just love.

The kissing naturally became more passionate and we made awkward and stumbly love into the night.

We can dance until we die.

The next day, I woke up to such an array of hateful comments. Comments that made me cry and you comforted me but I begged you to let me delete the video to which you unwillingly obliged.

I know you found it hard to pass it off as an April fools prankto the fans Dan, i'm still so sorry. I thought we were ready, but really, you were and I wasn't.

You and I will be young forever.

All the other things that we did together made my heart do the flippy over thing so many times.

Everytime you would smile at me and timidly take my hand a swarm of butterflies would take comtrol of my insides.

You make me feel like i'm living a teenage dream the way you turn me on.