Cinderella

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, lived a young boy called Daniel. Now Daniel, wasn't like any ordanairy boy, no. He was a...different prince. A prince like none other.

When Daniel turned sixteen, the legal age of the kingdom's requirments meant that he was to have a ball . A big ball, where everybody was invited, from the tiniest of mice to the largest of pie-makers. Anyone and everyone.

This only applied to the royal family, so naturally, it was a big event. A chance to show off, to meet new people, to have fun.

But Daniel, he didn't want a party! He had much rather prefered to have his parents and him to simply have dinner and spend a day together.

But as most of his desires were, the king declined them. Daniel was forced into a fancy suit that was supposedly 'fitted' but just felt like it was squeezing the air capacity out of his lungs.

Daniel had finally gotten a say in his clothing. However, he got to pick only the bowtie. Daniel had chosen a shiny leather one in which all the servants frowned upon as well as told him how utterly hideous it was.

Daniel didn't care. Daniel followed his own rules sometimes.

Upon entering the ginormous hall that were soon to be full of happily dancing people, Daniel had to be accompanied by a date.

The servants had all recomended people from only the wealthiest families to be seen with him. Male and female, but Daniel hated them all. They were all stuck up snobs who were too pessemistic and moody all of the time.

So when the clock struck seven, Daniel entered his own party alone. He was given many strange looks, but held his head high to show proudness, he was going to be happy today.

~

The young peasant boy was merrily hanging his clothes upon his washing line as the soft sounds of the rustling trees outside soothed him.

The boy had lived a rather awful life. After loosing his mother and father at a disgustingly young age, he was put into the position of having to take care of his younger and only sister, Madeline.

The boy remembered his sister's name, but not his own as the last time he had been told it was when he was only a small child.

He had very little momey to manage, but still tried his best to help his sister.

The boy had turned sixteen a few months ago in January and knew that the royal family were to be having the annual birthday ball of the only son prince, but everybody was invited.

The poor boy couldn't go, he hadn't enough money to buy clothes anyway. The very first thing he would do as soon as he had money, is give little Maddy everything she deserves. Warm food, nice clothes, a stable roof over her head.

The boy also wanted to buy his sister a dress, make her feel like she was the most beautiful little girl in the world because to him, she was. Madeline deserved so much, and in the boy's eyes, she always seemed perfectly happy with everything she got but still deserved better.

As the boy finished hanging the limited amount of their clothes, he smiled proudly.

He happily skipped over to Madeline making her giggle at how funny he probably looked. Madeline was 9 and always acted so much more mature.

"Brother, I wanna sleep," She said in a questioning tone.

"Yes of course Maddy," The boy smiled, getting up and leading her into her small room as he tucked her into bed.

The boy smiled and kissed his sister's head before shutting the door and turning around to suddenly see a puff of smoke.

He almost yelped im fear.