A new friend

Yeah, Dan Howell the gay fag was what I was known as, and that was when I was only in year 10.

It was if people forgot I was human, as if I didn't have feelings.

Apparently not to them because I was gay.

Being raised in a Catholic boarding school wasn't easy. My parents were fine with me being gay and all, but when my demon grandma found out, she immediently shipped me off to a boarding school to 'straighten me out' I suppose.

Boy is she stupid.

It's like sending a girl to a boys boarding school and the girl likes boys and is a bit of a whore. A bit like me but i'm still a clean virgin somehow. Sadly.

You would think a Catholic school would be stricter and restrict bullying. But as the teacher despise gays and knew that I wad one, my treatment was different.

My grandma already gave the school money so they couldn't kick me out. Yet.

So if a teacher would catch someone kicking me in the face for example, they would simply ignore it and move on as if they had never seen it.

I know for sure there were some people who disagreed and wanted to help whenever I got abused but they were too scared which was totally understandable.

But one time someone actually helped me. When I was lying on the floor surrounded by laughing monkeys, I heard a voice.

"S-S-Stop hurting him!" The voice squeaked and I felt somebody stand infront of me.

"Move out of the way Phil, this has nothing to do with you." The leader of the pack, 'Jason' chuckled.

"P-Please...don't. Don't become....become that monster..." The boy trailed off sadly.

Jason snarled. "Let's go." He saud, turning around and leaving as everybody followed quietly.

Dan got to his feet finally with the help of the boy.

"I'm Phil." The boy smiled siftly, staring at Dan's face and inspecting the bruises on it.

Dan blushed at the way someone so pretty was looking at him like that. "I'm Dan...h-how did you do that?"

"Do what?" Phil chuckled, leading Dan to the nearest bench and carring his bag over his shoulder.

"You know, stop him?" Dan said quietly.

"He's my brother. And our dad was a bit on the abusive side at times and well...yeah he's in jail not thankfully but he had a tenoer and that gene passed onto Jason."

"What about you?"

Phil stared at Dan seriously. "Well I hope I never get angry enough for that to come out."

Dan inwardly shivered.

"So, Dan. Have you made any good friends yet? Because I can tell you're a newbie." Phil grinned.

Dan shrugged. "Not really...My roomate doesn't like me so nobody yet."

"Mine either. I got put in with one of Jason's friends."

Dan groaned childishly. "Everyone in this place sucks."

"Except me because i'm amazing." Phil winked.

Dan smiled, blushing lightly. "Yeah yeah except you."

"Do you wanna get something to eat? I'm starving!" Phil said enthusiastically.

Dan shrugged. "I don't know, my leg's killing me."

"I would offer to carry you but I guess that would make you uncomfortable at this stage of our new friendship."

"You guessed correct. But don't be offended. I'm a very awkward and uncomfortable person."

"Well we need to change that." Phil chirped. "Come on, sling your arm over my shoulder and we'll go to your room."

"I thought you wanted something to eat?"

"If you're not coming then theres no point!" Phil giggled.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because a date requires two people."

~~

A/N:

Part 1 of...idk how many oops...

xx