Just a message

Yeah this is not a phanfic, it's just a message...

[*69 billion ppl exit bc no phan*]

So if you are still reading, wow here's a cookie, sit down.

*gives cookie and mug of hot chocolate, leading you to a sofa and putting a blanket over you*

Okay, so this is a public service announcemnt.

To yourself.

So a personal service announcement?

Idk

Okay, I've been wanting to do this for a while, a lot of you may be very confused when reading this because it may not apply to you, but some bits will apply to other people and that's all that matters.

Okay *clears throat*

You are beautiful.

*cough and have a cute ass cough*

Yeah maybe you don't hear it enough, but what I say in my work I mean.

Unless you are homophobic, racist, sexist, transphobic, pansphobic (the list goes on) if you are those, then yes in my eyes you are ugly. Literally telling the truth.

Okay, so if you aren't that, then you're fucking beautiful.

You have cute little habits and some day someone irl will notice this and tell you how fucking adorable you are you cute little shit.

Some of you might have scars from those times you thought you weren't, from those times you felt useless, but that's why i'm here. My phanfics are to make me AND you happy.

If you request something, I WILL FUCKING DO IT AND TRY MY BEST BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S GONNA MAKE WHOEVER REQUESTS IT HAPPY OKAY?!

Yeah anyway, [gettin off topic as always ahhh something shiny omfg...]

But yeah.

So what is someome is whispering behind your back in class?

Whenever that happens to me, I think of something that makes me happy, a.k.a my internet friends.

And some of you, may feel like life isn't worth living either.

But there is so much to do!

Heres a list :

· Pet a giraffe
· Pet a penguim
· Meet your soul - mate
· Pet a monkey
· Meet your favourite Youubers
· Pet an Elephant
· Meet youe internet friends
· Travel the fucking world from Tokyo to idk AUSTRALIA
· PET A MOTHER FUCKING PIGEON BC THOSE LITTLE SHIT WILL BE PETTED ONE DAY
· Travel the world with your best friend
· Pet a giraffe with your best friend
· Pet a giraffe with your soul mate
· Pet a giraffe with me
· JUST PET A MOTHER FUCKIN GIRAFFE BC WHY THE HELL NOT?!

You have been given this life.

Use it.

Don't you want to look back at your past in ten years and think "fuck, i overcame that"?

Please don't turn to self-harm as a form of release because that is not the right form of release, the right form of release is doing what makes you happy.

Some people release through oustanding writing.

Or poetry.
Or singing.
Or drawing.
Or mother fucking dancing.

You are so fucking lucky.

You know why?

Because you are breathing.

Don't change that.

There is so much to do with your life, don't throw it away. You are worth it, everyone is.

Without you, there would be an empty part in everyone you have met.

Without you, your guardian may not have experienced life to its fullest.

Without you, your soul - mate won't be able to meet you and pet a giraffe with you.

Yes you are a spec of the Universe but become a spec that makes a difference to the specs surrounding it.

You are beautiful.

And if you can't handle the stress, killing yourself is not the way to go because who else wil do silly cute things that you do like randomly compliment peope or skip a block on the pavement? (Ok i do that oops but shhh i can't be he only one okeh)

Without you, there is a missing spec.

Life is fucking worth living for, because what you're going through, will go away if you get the right help.

You DO NOT want to waste this lifetime.

Once again.

This is just a message.

Life is worth living.

Go pet a giraffe.

I love you.

Please please if you ever feel shit and need someone to talk to, never be afraid to talk to me because I will always reply as soon as I see it, I promise.

I wish you all the best my cute little shits.

And you are fucking beautiful.

*cough and you have a fucking cute ass omfg cough*

xx